Fakehub.com- Double penetration for big titted blonde in BDSM style adult casting

Description:
A mate of mine dropped off a bag of tricks the other day to me. Namely a briefcase full of BDSM gear. Wasn_t too sure what I_d do with all that shit, but I guessed I_d figure it out Had a busty blonde bombshell come back to see me, wagging her jaw, moaning that I hadn_t got her any work. As she moved her lips all I could hear was white noise... how could I get this chick out of my office sharpish I thought to myself? Then it occurred to me... actually, let_s try and keep her in the office. Offer her an alternative. A bit of kinky shit. BDSM style. It didn_t take long to persuade her that this was the best option to get her some work, and after going through some BDSM safety precautions I had her clasped and gagged and awaiting some action. I quickly got to work on her with a mixture of pussy pleasuring devices, spanking and anal toys. I started to get why so many people are into this kinky shit, as it was really turning me on. I won_t give away too much, as you can see what this toy fest was like for yourself.
Model:
Rebecca, John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : double-penetration-for-big-titted-blonde-in-bdsm-style-adult-casting_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1265.51 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:36:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:double-penetration-for-big-titted-blonde-in-bdsm-style-adult-casting_1080p.mp4