Defloration.tv- Lilichka - new photos and video

Description:
Hi My name is Lilichka. I_m 18 years old and I_m still a virgin. Today I finally came to a real casting and will pose in front of a real big camera. I_ve been waiting a long time for me to finally get here. I have been familiar with posing for many years. Since childhood, I have been fond of drawing and therefore went to art school. There I not only learned to paint and found many new friends, but also got first experience of real posing. Once after another drawing lesson, I walked along the hallway of an art school and heard someone swear very loudly in one of the audiences. This man cursed so loudly that everything was perfectly audible to me even despite the closed door to the audience. I stopped by the door and listened. It turned out that one of the models, who was supposed to pose at a lesson in high school, did not come and did not warn that she would not appear today. I opened the door quietly and entered the audience. There were two people, they had very puzzled faces... Read more &gt&gt&gt . One of them was a teacher, and the other was my friend, also a student at an art school. I said hello quietly and said that I accidentally heard their conversation. Then I said I could replace the model. They were both very surprised, but then the teacher, a young man with a very pleasant appearance, seemed to look at me from head to toe and said that I would be able to help them and correct this situation. Then my friend took me to another audience, where students who were supposed to paint me gathered. My friend told me that I need to undress, I can leave my panties, but my chest must be undressed - because these students must draw humans, and today it is the female body in all anatomical details. My knees began to tremble slightly with excitement. Until this day, I had never stripped in front of another person, and here, in this audience, there were about twenty people. And all these people will look at me closely. Cold fear was already going to completely cover me, but I had no way back. Or rather, of course, I could refuse. But I was too proud to show someone that I was scared and puzzled. Therefore, I climbed onto a small platform, where there was already a chair for me. I started undressing. My friend said something to me and showed me to the other part of the room, but the blood was pulsing so much in my head that I heard absolutely nothing. After that, I realised that he was trying to tell me that I could undress at the end of the room behind the screen. But this was absolutely not important. My clothes were already on the floor, and I already sat in the chair. I thought that I should sit in a position in which future artists will like to paint me. I wanted them to not just paint me. At the same time, I wanted every time they would raise their heads on me, everything would turn inside them and that they would begin to regret that they could only touch me with their eyes. Therefore, I threw one hand on the back of the chair, and put the other on the handle of the chair. I bent my back so that my chest looked pretty damn attractive. And I also spread my legs quite a bit so that my sharp beautiful knees were clearly visible to young artists. I think, or rather, I am absolutely sure that I have achieved the desired result. All the guys sitting in the audience that were looking at me with passion. In their eyes, one could clearly read desire and disappointment. The desire to possess me, and the disappointment of realising that this is impossible. I always knew that nature endowed mine with a beautiful body. I have everything any other girl can dream of. Beautiful neat breasts, pulled ass, flat belly, luxurious hair. That day, I not only once again made sure that I was beautiful and attractive. I also absolutely understood that posing is exactly what I would like to do in the future. I_m really thrilled to see men admire me. My body. My movements. And the funny thing is, they can only watch, but not touch. I can torment them, pose more passionately or more sexually. But just pose. And catch admired sights. Hear sighs of passion and words of delight. I sat in that chair and imagined it all. My imagination painted me all this so colourfully that I wanted to scream. After my first experience of posing I posed a lot more time in very different places and situations. I posed for students, artists, photographers. One of the artists with whom I accidentally got acquainted at an exhibition of modern art told me that my body is simply obliged to be imprinted on his canvas. He was drawing me for several weeks. He selected several weeks_ right colours and traced each detail of my body. When he finished this work, he sent it and many other works to an exhibition, which he arranged in one very popular private gallery. Many people came to the opening of an exhibition. There were even very famous people. One of the visitors, an elderly man in a very expensive suit. He long stood opposite to a picture in which I was represented. He even didn_t know that this girl looking at him from a canvas too at the same moment is with him in one room. He stayed about half an hour near a picture, blinked eyes, looked at a picture from different foreshortening and from different distances. Then he quietly whispered to the hostess gallery that he would like to talk to the artist into the account of purchase of this picture right now. The owner of the gallery quickly found a crowd of my artist and presented him to the man in an expensive suit. Eventually their conversation came to the end with the fact that the man in the expensive suit became the new owner of a picture. In the night after the exhibition I lay at home in a bed and couldn_t close an eye. I imagined how this picture in which I am representing my fine young naked body, will hang in some of the rooms in the house, for certain big and magnificent, of this man. At me inside everything trembled with this improbable thought, and in my breast the real fire burns. When I thought of it when I represented how this elderly man and all other visitors of the gallery, looked at that picture and admired me, I felt such mind-blowing excitement that it immediately became wet between my legs. It was in this way that, after a series of poses, this dream matured in my head. I decided to become a professional model. Because I like to pose. I like my body in the spotlight. And today my body will be in the very centre of the camera. I_m more than sure I_ll hit the camera lens more than once. For me, posing is a real art. And that_s exactly what I really enjoy. Shall we start? Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : lilichka4_hd.mp4
File Size : 647.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:14:41

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:lilichka4.zip

Download VIDEO: