Defloration.tv- Anita Koromislo - new photos

Description:
Hey there It_s me again My first casting went well. I still managed to overcome my fear. It turns out that posing on camera is not weird at all, but very interesting and cool. It was a good new experience, which today I am ready to repeat. Today I didn_t just pose on camera. Today, the most cherished and extraordinary thing that I have long dreamed of happened. I lost my virginity Everything happened exactly as I wanted and as I imagined this moment. I wanted sweet romance along with a portion of passion and tenderness at the same time. I got it. I must say that I do not regret my decision to come to the casting for the defloration.com at all When I first saw Tommy, I finally made sure that my friend was absolutely right He turned out to be the very brutal handsome, who is not alien to tenderness and sensitivity... Read more &gt&gt&gt . He really is a professional, the way I imagined him. I always wanted to have sex for the first time somewhere in a place where there_s water. It reminds me of the day I looked after my sister and my teacher who had sex in the pool. I was lucky and my first sex happened in a big warm bath. It was amazing Despite the fact that I was a little hurt at the very beginning, when a huge dick of Tommy first was into me, all this can eventually be considered completely insignificant. Because that hurricane of feelings and emotions that I experienced after that is worth it. I must have been able to understand why people have sex and why they love it so much today. I think the pleasure of sex can_t be compared to anything else. It_s just amazing when two people just merge together and share a real pure pleasure with each other. In addition to satisfying and fulfilling my cherished dream, I also got a great experience today. Tommy taught me a lot and now I don_t need to be shy about my inexperience. Now I plan to continue to master these skills of bodily love. In conclusion, I would like to say that today has definitely become one of the best and most important in my life. Collapse
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Defloration.tv
Info:
File Name : koromislo2.avi
File Size : 48.71 MB
Resolution : 712x400
Duration : 00:05:09

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:anita_koromislo2.zip

Download VIDEO: