Fakehub.com- Doctor prescribes his cock to help relieve sexy patients back pain

Description:
This black haired beauty came into the office today complaining of back pain that had been aggravating her for quite some time now. I began to give her a check up but during the examination I couldn_t help but notice that she seemed very sad and her whole demeanor seemed as if she was in low spirits. I knew that stress could also cause back pain so I asked her if she was suffering from any stress at work or at home in her personal life. She said she had some stress at home as her boyfriend didn_t seem to care for her any more as he was so wrapped up in work. I got her on my examining table in just her sexy underwear and I probed a little further, asking how her sex life was and if she was getting enough sexual relief a week to help ease the stress. She replied she wasn_t and I knew right there and then that if I gave this woman a good fucking that her back pain would disappear and her stress levels would melt away. I continued to chat to her as I undid my trousers and then I placed my cock into her hand. I knew I was right as she immediately began wanking my stiff cock. This woman had not been getting enough sex at home causing her stress levels to rise and a pain in her back to appear. I decided to prescribe her my cock as a cure and we were soon fucking all over the examination table as her vocal screams of pleasure pierced the air. After making sure she was thoroughly satisfied I emptied my load all over her pert ass cheeks. Another amazing start to the day here at the hospital.
Model:
Vanessa Shine
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : doctor-prescribes-his-cock-to-help-relieve-sexy-patients-back-pain_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1787.48 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:40:02

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:doctor-prescribes-his-cock-to-help-relieve-sexy-patients-back-pain_1080p.mp4