Fakehub.com- Doctor Solves Patient_s Depression Through&nbspA Heavy Dose Of Oral Sex

Description:
I felt horny today, I mean really horny, I was desperately in need of some pussy and just as I_d given up hope there was a rapping at my door. A new patient needing my assistance, guidance, perhaps a thorough medical examination? Upon speaking with the patient I discovered that she had a strange reaction when exposed to the sun for any lengthy period. I prescribed, to start with, using sunscreen with a high factor, as she had only been using low factors on rare occassions. I then recommended that I thoroughly check her body for any abnormalities with her skin... All over. First I started on her stomach and chest and then moved around to the rear. I noticed that she was very receptive to my touch so I went further. It wasn_t long before I had dropped my trousers and had her lips firmly around my shaft and then licking my balls and ass. A I said earlier I was desperate to get into her pussy so I got her on top of me to ride my cock for all it_s worth. Sliding my cock into her pussy was just what the doctor ordered, and after sampling her wet hole in a number of other positions I blasted my hot cum all over her pussy. Whilst the patient came to me depressed, she certainly left with a smile on her face. Another satisfied patient, and doctor for that matter.
Model:
Nikki
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : doctor-solves-patient-s-depression-through-a-heavy-dose-of-oral-sex_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1610.39 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:37:49

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:doctor-solves-patient-s-depression-through-a-heavy-dose-of-oral-sex_1080p.mp4