Fakehub.com- Beautiful busty blonde loves a man in uniform

Description:
Busty beautiful blondes are just what this doctor ordered, and one walked into my office today complaining of stomach pains. During the course of my examination I noticed she had beautiful fake breasts, a smile that was infectious and a body that I wanted to invade like a virus. I didn_t find anything wrong with her though, but I_m sure I could find something that would require her to shed her clothes for me. Turns out I didn_t really have to, as she told me that she found men in uniforms attractive and we were flirting outrageously. I began to touch her in all the right places and her moans of pain soon turned into groans of pleasure. Within minutes I found her slowly sucking on my cock with a beautiful blowjob that had my toes curling and it wasn_t long after that I found myself balls deep in her tight pussy as we fucked on my examination table. This was easily one of the best patient consultations I_ve had for a long time as I fucked this vocal, beautiful, busty blonde to the best of my abilities. After a valiant effort on my behalf, I could hold back no longer and I shot my medicine all over her pussy lips. Her stomach ache was gone, my balls were empty and I couldn_t wait to see who was next for this magic doctors cure.
Model:

Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : beautiful-busty-blonde-loves-a-man-in-uniform_1080p.mp4
File Size : 2004.52 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:44:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:beautiful-busty-blonde-loves-a-man-in-uniform_1080p.mp4