Fakehub.com- Agent Stuffs His Cock In Blonde_s Arse Like It_s Thanksgiving

Description:
Some girls still surprise me to this day. When you look at some girls you can tell that they are going to be down right filthy little dirtbags, then other_s, you think are going to be shy little angel_s. Well, Charlyse looked like an angel but fucked like a filthy little demon. I should have realised this when she said she was up for everything, and by everything I do mean the arse. Her fingers were in it, my fingers were it in, if only I had 2 cocks, they both would have been in it. Anyway, let_s take a few steps back for a second... Charlyse is a Portuguese chick with an amazing body, long legs, great natural tits, firm arse (the list goes on). In other words, what a stunner, and loves it in the arse too, what a girl When she started fingering her own arsehole, I knew I was in for a real treat and it wasn_t long before I grew tired of banging her pussy and wanted to catch the train into caramel town. I felt like a stink box bandit as I fucked her sweet little arsehole until I could fuck no more, this chick was wearing me down, tiring, fucked. So I got out of her arse and back into her pussy, but only for a short while as all the anal action had brought on the cum. So I did what any self respecting agent would do, and got her to suck her pussy juice off my cock, and unloaded a bucket load of cum all over her face, literally glued her eyes shut. Classic.
Model:
John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : agent-stuffs-his-cock-in-blonde-s-arse-like-it-s-thanksgiving_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1449.53 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:39:12

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:agent-stuffs-his-cock-in-blonde-s-arse-like-it-s-thanksgiving_1080p.mp4