Fakehub.com- Ebony Beauty Backs Her Bubble Butt Onto Agent_s Dick

Description:
You know what, I fucking hate excuses when a girl is late, and this is a corker. Someone got struck by a train... pull the other one darling, I wasn_t born yesterday. Anyway, about the girl, she_s an ebony chick, slim, with curves in all the right places and an arse that any man would give his left nut to fuck. Early on, I actually thought that I wasn_t going to get into her knickers as she was about as nervous as a rabbit stuck in a car_s headlights, but as usual the money line brought her around to my way of thinking. Well, it always does, I don_t think I_ve met a girl who can turn down 3 grand for opening her legs yet. As I get her to slowly strip, she reveals a great little body and a beautiful round ass. I thought to myself, I_m going to have a bit of fun with this in a bit. After a bit of pussy play time on the couch I get her to suck me off. Standard. But, her inexperience started to show through as she couldn_t deepthroat (much to my disappointment), so I thought, let_s get her to tongue fuck my arse, she if she_ll do it. Wow, what a dirty little tongue on the girl. Really pleasured my ring. I then got to work on her pussy, and that didn_t disappoint. Tight, pink and slick, what more could a guy ask for? At one point the pleasure from my cock was a bit to much for the girl as she came when I was fucking her. I knew then she was relaxed, ready for anything... so I decided to stick it in her tight little arse. Whilst she wasn_t too impressed with me plunging my warhead into caramel town, she did in fairness take it like a champ and as a reward I then blew my load all over her pretty little face. After ushering her out of my office faster than a cheetah on crack, I went to my lunch appointment. What a day.
Model:
John Petty
Studio:
Fakehub.com
Info:
File Name : ebony-beauty-backs-her-bubble-butt-onto-agent-s-dick_1080p.mp4
File Size : 1722.5 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:43:38

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:ebony-beauty-backs-her-bubble-butt-onto-agent-s-dick_1080p.mp4