Sexpov.com- I like younger men. -

Description:
I didn_t expect to find you in my son_s bedroom. You didn_t want to go to his girlfriend_s house? Why are you still hanging around here? Oh, I think I see why judging from that bulge in your pants. I am guessing you like MILF_s and was hoping to get lucky since I am home alone right now other than you being here. You are in luck because I am horny and I know my husband isn_t going to be interested in fucking me tonight. I have a confession. I like younger guys. I like a good twenty something cock any day over my husbands often flaccid forty something dick. Come closer and let me suck you first. Oh I do like the size of your dick. Let_s get to fucking and not waste any time Yes, yes, ram it in like that Younger guys always have so much fucking stamina. Let me catch my breath real quick, ok fuck me hard again You need to cum? You_ve made me cum like three times so go ahead when you_re ready. Spray that young seed all over my belly. I am so glad you decided to stay in hopes of getting lucky cause it looks like we both got lucky today.
Model:
Mikki Lynn
Studio:
Sexpov.com
Info:
File Name : SexPOV1_Daisy_Layne_1080.mp4
File Size : 232.95 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:05:33

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Daisy_Layne_1080.mp4