Sexpov.com- Step Daddy, I hate girl school -

Description:
Where do I begin with how much I hate that all girls college you and mom sent me to. The girls are all rich and snobbish with their BMW cars and fancy clothes. I don_t have any of that kind of stuff. I wear my old comfy sneakers with my uniform and they wear designer high heel sneakers. Please don_t make me go back. You know what the worse part is? There are NO men None. No boys. No guys. No men. I am a college-aged girl who needs to be around cock Dad I know you are just my step-dad so you probably don_t care about what I am saying to you. There must be some way I can make you understand how much I would rather be here with you and go to the local community college. Hey, mom is gone for a while right? I haven_t seen a dick in like forever and you probably could use a good quickie. Let me show you how much I want to stay home with you. Let_s hurry before mom gets home. Oh god, your cock is really a nice one. Its so clean shaven and thick. Mmm, tastes so good and fresh. Oh please make me feel like a woman again, daddy. Play with my perky boobs and lick them for me. I need your tongue on my little pussy, push my hair back and suck my clit. You_re such a pervert and I love it. Does my pussy taste sweeter than mom_s? Make me wet so you can slide your big daddy dick inside easily. Oh yes, pump it nice and slow. I need this so much I need it faster, please please Make me cum Don_t cum inside me. I want to see your cum on me. Oh that feels so warm and gooey. So are you gonna have that talk with mom tonight so I can stay home from girl school? Thank you, I love you daddy.
Model:
Katie St.Ives
Studio:
Sexpov.com
Info:
File Name : SexPOV1_Holly_West_1080.mp4
File Size : 383.45 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:08:54

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Holly_West_1080.mp4