Scoreland.com- What Does The Fox Say

Description:
Welcome back, Dolly Fox. It_s always a pleasure to have this stacked-up newcomer back to show off her crazy-sexy body and huge tits and have fun doing it. SCORELAND guy Seth picks up that vibe. One of the biggest turn-ons about this model besides being insanely nuclear hot is that she knows it, and can flaunt it at will. That is beyond fucking hot and a massive turn-on. Here_s to hoping she continues to build a mammoth portfolio with TSG. SCORELAND: How has the fan reaction been to your first SCORE magazine cover? Did people write to you? Dolly: They all love it and also the other shoots. Yes, some fans were sending me messages with pictures of them getting the magazine. Makes me a little proud SCORELAND: Your fans send you GIFS, drawings and one fan named Captain Nemo sends you his boob morphs of your photos. What do you think of this? Dolly: I really like what he_s doing and he_s also a very nice person. I like fan art very much. SCORELAND: What is one job you could never do? Dolly: A factory job or anything where I need to do the same thing all day. I would go nuts but I have a lot of respect for the people who do it every day.
Model:
Dolly Fox
Studio:
Scoreland.com
Info:
File Name : Dolly-Fox-49999-DollyFox_32361_640x360_800_MFS.mp4
File Size : 119.09 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Duration : 00:17:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Videoolly-Fox-49999-DollyFox_32361_854x480_1500_MFS.mp4
Flyfiles Videoolly-Fox-49999-DollyFox_32361_854x480_1500_MFS.mp4