Sexpov.com- I will do things your wife won_t do -

Description:
It_s been so nice of you and your wife to let me live here while I finish school. I_ve been able to save a lot of money so when your son and I marry and move out we will have a cushion and not have to struggle so much. I don_t know how I could ever repay you for your kindness although an idea did come to me at dinner the other night. Remember that comment you made about hearing your son and I having sex and you wished your sex life was that good? I can make it that good for you. You_re a good looking man who should be getting his needs met. Come over here to your bed and let me take care of you since your wife won_t. I give a superb blow job. You_re wife won_t let you lick her pussy? Come here and shove your face in my cute pink spot. Make my pussy wet so you can slide your cock in easily, I_m sure I am much tighter than you wife ever was. You need to cum? Oh please let me see your hot load on my ass. That_s it, fuck my hard until you pull out and shoot that load all over me. Oh, god that was so sexy. You are such a sexy man. We should do this more often as long as I am living here with you.
Model:
Abby Cross
Studio:
Sexpov.com
Info:
File Name : SexPOV1_Dani_Jensen_1080.mp4
File Size : 558.3 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:12:51

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:SexPOV1_Dani_Jensen_1080.mp4