Xlgirls.com- Submit To Your Mistress

Description:
I_ve been a bad girl, Trinity says as her scene opens. Trinity is wearing a sexy and revealing fetish outfit, more for Saturday nights than Sunday mornings. Even calling it an outfit is a bit much. She_s wearing a black cage dress (which covers very little of her sexy curves) and some red boots. In short, Trinity looks ready for a good fuckin_ time. Well, ready for a good fuck. When a DDD-cup XL Girl is dressed like this, there_s only one thing you can do: fuck her brains out. It_s a shame we aren_t there with her, but we don_t mind watching. Especially because Trinity is the type of girl who loves exploring fetishes. I have a few fetishes, Trinity said. I like foot play and I like smoking, too. It_s sexy. I_ve dabbled in BDSM a few times with guys and girls, and that_s always so much fun. It_s so hot. I_ve never done it with a girl and a guy at the same time, though. That_s one I_m going to have to do soon. I_d like to be eaten out by a girl who is being dominated by a guy at the same time. I_d love to cum in her mouth while he rips her booty.
Model:
Trinity Michaels
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : TrinityMichaels_31607_1080p.mp4
File Size : 770.7 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:13:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:TrinityMichaels_31607_1080p.mp4