Xlgirls.com- First XXX

Description:
Are you ready for Mya Blair in a horny guy-girl scene? At a quiet ladies_ shoe store, Mya is attended to by Brick. He_s more into Mya_s amazing boobs than her nice feet even though he_s a shoe salesman, guys who are apt to be foot freaks. Brick eyes Mya_s righteous rack, her big boobs spilling out of her extremely open top. She has the magic of instantly turning on a guy. Mya_s charmed by his nervous excitation and must reward him with her body and hot moves. We talked to Mya about this scene. XLGirls: How did you prepare for your scene with Brick? Mya: I talked with him to feel a little more comfortable with him. XLGirls: You mentioned you were nervous before you came here. How did you feel once you arrived and did your first solo? Mya: The solo was actually a lot harder than the partner scenes, in my opinion. Once I got here though, everyone made me feel very relaxed. It felt almost second nature. XLGirls: This scene takes place in a shoe store. Are you a high heels girl back home? Mya: Oh, I love heels. It_s one of my weaknesses. XLGirls: So in everyday life, do male clerks in stores get flustered when they see you? How do you react to that? Mya: I don_t shop much but I can_t recall anyone getting flustered, although the staring is pretty common. Usually I just go about my business as I don_t notice unless they are cute. Then I use it as a way to flirt with them.
Model:
Mya Blair and Brick Danger
Studio:
Xlgirls.com
Info:
File Name : MyaBlair_32974_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4
File Size : 1015.76 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:17:31

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:MyaBlair_32974_1920x1080_8000_MFS.mp4