Vickyathome.com- SQUIRTING UMPIRE

Description:
So I picked up a referee outfit at a local store. I am not sure it was meant to be used for a sexy camshow, but hey.... I figured it would be cool. I put on my favorite pair of shoes but was missing the key ingredient... a whistle. I sent Rokkerr out in the pouring rain to find the last part of the ensemble.... and he came back with a hunting whistle I use it in the video as I am cumming Music by Def Leppard (no particular reason but everything goes with Def Leppard) It was member Vectis_ birthday from the board soooooooooooooooo, AFTER getting a load of splooge all over my face (if that is not worthy of a penalty I don_t know what is), I worked my magic with my dildo..... anally. I am not a girl who squirts on command so I shocked myself when I squirted all over my bedspread........ that I had just washed In case you are wondering, a bit of the video is choppy because of a messed up DV tape. (used too many times, lol) _We_ also forgot to press record in a bit of the show. There is a cool short bit of _boot masturbation_...... Krazy4Boots.... you are gonna cum in 2 seconds when you see it Enjoy..
Model:
Vicky Vette
Studio:
Vickyathome.com
Info:
File Name : 20090920.wmv
File Size : 465.63 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:41:55

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20090920.wmv