Vickyathome.com- A bit of coffee n_ cock

Description:
If you miss our camshows... you are really missing a big part of Vickyathome. We really try to have fun - what you see is what you get. Every now and again, because I am a big coffee drinker, we try something different.... a bit of coffee n_ cock. Rokkerr swears it is the best cup of coffee you can make Something about the heat on your balls from sipping on the hot coffee. Me, I like coffee and cock. Somehow this camshow slipped through the editing table that we have at Vickyathome. We had such a busy year that I never got around to looking at it. I was in a pretty goofy mood, still in my PJ_s actually, the music was great (ELO, Elton John, Status Quo, and others - quickly grabbed from the CD rack). There is something for the foot people, something for the boobjob people, something for the cumshot people - and something for the Starbucks people The cumshot should likely be put in a compilation. The coffee cups came courtesy of England - a nation of tea drinkers Next time you are sitting down for a good blowjob, tell your partner to try a quick glug of coffee - you &amp she will love it What do you guys think? Another coffee show?..
Model:
Vicky Vette
Studio:
Vickyathome.com
Info:
File Name : 20080127.mp4
File Size : 463.05 MB
Resolution : 640x480
Duration : 00:49:58

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:20080127.mp4