Playboy.com- Jada Kai in Morning Restart

Description:
Im so proud to be able to put myself out there, smiles Jada Kai, our August 2022 All Star Back for her second feature from the photographer, Jay Chu, Jada spends a quiet afternoon inside as we learn more about what makes her who she is. I think figure skating made me who I am. I dedicat ...ed my life to the sport for many years, says the former professional figure skater. It taught me so much. As for her new career path, Jada is happy to be where she is now. Ive been able to not let peoples judgments stop me from doing what I want. I dont think I was always like that, and now, Im so proud of myself for letting that go. For Jada, being able to do what she loves is so important. Female empowerment, to me, is not letting anything get in the way of what you want to do, she shares. I feel most empowered in this job because I have so much control over myself, my body, and what Im doing. Its been a dream When shes not working, Jada enjoys a good TV show binge. Ive been binging foreign series recently. I find it so fascinating, she says. I love hearing different languages and seeing different cultures. Stay tuned for more from your August 2022 All Star, Jada Kai, right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Jada Kai
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Jada_Kai_Morning_Restart_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 772.73 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:12:27

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Jada_Kai_in_Morning_Restart.rar

Download VIDEO: