Barbisinclair.com- Orgasm on Las Vegas strip

Description:
After discovering the adapter for my Hitachi Wand, my favorite toy has been going mobile with me ever since, literally. I was feeling quite daring in using my super vibrator in the passenger seat as Jimmy drove on the Strip surrounded by the vast number of tourists. We hit a good number of traffic lights on the way, but that didn_t stop me from enjoying myself and from making my pussy swollen and quite wet. The windows on both the passenger and driver_s side are not tinted, so viewing the activity that was taking place inside was apparent: MILF Barbi getting herself off I was so horny that I didn_t care who was going to see me, just as long as I was able to get myself off, and thus I had succeeded quite well. My adventure was not over when I came, as I continued to play with my pussy on the freeway and the gas station It was well worth it in the end, as once Jimmy and I came home, he got the fuck of his life, and the voyeurs that caught me exposed earlier were given a sight that just had to of made their day a little hornier.
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Orgasm-on-Las-Vegas-strip_720p.mp4
File Size : 664.78 MB
Resolution : 1284x720
Duration : 00:17:56

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Orgasm-on-Las-Vegas-strip_720p.mp4