Barbisinclair.com- Barbi goes for a ride on a sybian

Description:
My naughty friend Karen can be quite influential, especially when it came to mentioning that her friend had a Sybian. Let me just say now, in case you_ve never heard of this orgasmic female pleasure toy, that this is the Ferrari of all female sex toys out there for sale (I compare this oversized toy to a Ferrari not because they cost upwards of thousands of dollars to own, and therefore you can see why I don_t have one of my own hint hint wonderful Hubby, but because this thing is like a sports car in the way it is powered to deliver the optimum thrust and torque which most could never handle, but there if you should ever need it) Anyway, I_ve heard all about the Sybian, and have been eager to try one out. So when Karen and I went over to her friend_s house where she not only introduced me to her friend, but also to the Sybian, you can guess I was only too eager to have a ride on it. This saddle-like toy has a remote with two different settings. After some naughty girl talk, I decided it was time to see if all the hype of this larger than life sex toy was indeed worth the asking price. To add to the sexual adventure, Karen_s friend had a camera, so I asked if she could tape my naughtiness for not only you to see, but for Jimmy to see how part of my day was spent as he was working. I brought along a sexy outfit to wear and literally tried the Sybian for the first time right on the spot before the camera. &ltp&gtI didn_t know what to expect, but I was astonished to hear that the Sybian sounds like the engine from a lawnmower as I increased the vibration. My pussy was so wet from the cock-like attachment I had inside me that was vibrating and also moving around in a circular motion. I managed to set the vibration speed halfway before I uncontrollably orgasmed I so badly want to try the Sybian again, as I would like to experiment more and see if my vibration tolerance could exceed the setting I had last time (hence the remark I mention earlier about the comparison between the Sybian and the Ferrari). Needless to say, when Jimmy viewed this video, it was a clear hint for him to know exactly what to get for me the next anniversary or holiday. I can_t wait Sybian here I cum
Model:
Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Barbi-goes-for-a-ride-on-a-sybian_720p.mp4
File Size : 7.29 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 00:01:00

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Barbi-goes-for-a-ride-on-a-sybian_720p.mp4