Barbisinclair.com- Satisfying another man_s cock

Description:
As many of you already know, I_m taking a college course this semester at a nearby college. You also know that during this time I have been able to seduce a college boy to be my Boy Toy This video is just one of my many rendezvous I have had with him. You see, Jay, my Boy Toy, is in one of my night classes that I_m taken to finish my MBA. On this particular night, Jay had offered to pick me up at my place to commute to school. I know that he had an alternative motive to do so, but as you know, I_m more than fare game at that.When the doorbell rang I knew it was Jay, so I headed down the stairs saying goodbye to Jimmy, who was still home, but in the bathroom. Upon opening the door, Jay stood there and asked if I could quickly relieve the sexual tension he had built up. I knew we had only a short time to get to class, so I offered him a blowjob. Of course he accepted my offer and immediately pulled down his pants and took a seat on the stairs. I started to give him pleasure by moistening up my lips and then slowly sliding them over his cock After a few minutes of sucking Jays Cock, I heard Jimmy open the upstairs door, and down the stairs with a camera in hand he asked me what I was doing. As if what I was doing needed to be saidI told him why I was sucking my Boy Toy_s Cock, but knew I needed to keep to the task at hand in order to get to class on time. Although it didn_t take Jay very long to cum, I did need to clean up after he shot his hot cum all over me After giving Jimmy a kiss goodbye, Jay and I headed to class and got there just in time. As I waked to my seat, I did catch glimpses of other guys looking at some of the dried cum I must have missed when cleaning up ...Oh well
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Satisfying-another-mans-cock_720p.mp4
File Size : 678.07 MB
Resolution : 1182x720
Duration : 00:18:09

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Satisfying-another-mans-cock_720p.mp4