Barbisinclair.com- Waiter delivers mouthwatering dessert

Description:
Meet Jordan If you remember from reading my daily diary, Jordan is the waiter that had waited on my hot girlfriends and I one evening at a restaurant he works at. From the very first time I laid eyes on him, I knew I had to see how he looked naked and how good he was in bed. After some flirtatious acts, from my friends and I, Jordan slipped me his number. That night, I thought about him the entire time my husband Jimmy was fucking me needless to say the next day I had to call him to arrange a sexual adventure. Since that phone call, I have been having some awesome off camera sexual adventures with him. I_ve tried convincing Jordan to finally have one sexual adventure with me on film for you guys to see, and the only thing I could bribe him with was my pussy: to be his sexual slut for seven consecutive days What guy could pass on an opportunity like that? Anyway, Jordan enjoyed my pussy in different positions as much as I enjoyed his cock in both my holes. I have to say though, my pussy has been very busy lately between my husband Jimmy getting it, Jordan using it, and other guys in between enjoying it too
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Waiter-delivers-mouthwatering-dessert_720p.mp4
File Size : 661.18 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:17:57

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Waiter-delivers-mouthwatering-dessert_720p.mp4