Barbisinclair.com- Construction site quickie

Description:
This one was one of those spontaneous moments Jimmy and I enjoyed while out looking at new homes. This construction site had many prospective home buyers coming and going, so it made the situation even that more erotic. I just love the chance of being caught, and during this outdoor adventure, we were caught several times by not only a couple that were interested in the same house we were having sex on the front porch of, but a few of the subcontractors working on the weekend. There are a couple of times in the video were Jimmy had to cut portions of it out, due to somebody catching us, or making comments of the such. The one thing I will say is, that once Jimmy and I got into it, we didn_t stop, which was ok with the bulldozer operator, who kept more of an eye on us, than where he was working. In the end Jimmy gave me the orgasm I was looking for and a creampie that left remnants of our sex adventure on the steps of the house. I guess you could say I christened the house with the cum dripping out my pussy and onto the porch, hehe.
Model:
Jimmy Sinclair
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Construction-site-quickie_720p.mp4
File Size : 237.96 MB
Resolution : 964x720
Duration : 00:06:27

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Construction-site-quickie_720p.mp4