Barbisinclair.com- Used pussy on Valentine_s Day

Description:
I honestly had an awesome Valentine_s Day It all started with a phone call I made to hubby at work thanking him for the flowers on my night stand that I woke up to. I originally planned on getting him a gift at the mall once I had breakfast and showered, but there were to key things that happened. One, over the phone, when I had asked hubby what he wanted for this special day, he replied, A used pussy. Hmm...that wasn_t so promising if I went to the mall and got that for him if I got lucky with a guy. You know, it_s gotta be the right place at the right time, and if a guy doesn_t do it for me, it_s not happening. So, I figured I would try once I went to the mall. So, I had breakfast, showered, and did a few things before I received a phone call from my boy-toy Jason, stating that he wanted to stop by and that he would at my house in five minutes. Ok, well, he was so sweet because he had a Valentine_s Day present for me, super sexy lingerie I couldn_t resist the perfect opportunity to take advantage of his cock and furthermore film my adventure with Jason, which would make the perfect Valentine_s Day gift for hubby, as the tape would be proof of my used pussy, and my actual used pussy he would be fucking
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Used-pussy-on-Valentines-Day_720p.mp4
File Size : 1052.95 MB
Resolution : 1284x720
Duration : 00:28:07

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Used-pussy-on-Valentines-Day_720p.mp4