Barbisinclair.com- Last day with boytoy before hubby returns

Description:
Barbi Sinclair: If you recall in my last video, Jimmy went away on a business trip, and as soon as I dropped him off at the airport, I called up my boy-toy Jon Jon to stay over the entire time while Jimmy was gone. Little did I know that aside to just playing with my boy-toy, that I would be playing with his friends too. I was in for more than I thought I_d be with all the fucking from Jon-Jon_s friends that stopped over supposedly to visit him and ended up fucking me, as well as taking on another five cocks one night in a gangbang, not to mention all the other times just having my pussy surrendered to my boy-toy himself. I thought I_d be able to film my gangbang, but the guys weren_t comfortable having their faces on camera due to their professional occupations and fear of their significant others finding out they cheated on them.By the time I got to the last night with my boy-toy, I realized I hadn_t captured him fucking my used pussy on film for Jimmy to see. I was so exhausted from all the fucking action I partook in during the time Jimmy was gone, but it still got me super wet. So, I set up the camera on the tri-pod and documented my boy-toy_s BBC penetrating and fucking my used pussy while I creamed all over his big fat dick. I had an unbelievable orgasm, which was the last one my boy-toy gave me before Jimmy came back the very next day. Needless to say, I had a couple of vids to show hubby to show him how naughty I had been while he was gone, and talk about what I hadn_t captured on film while he fucked me.
Model:
Jon Jon
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Last-day-with-boytoy-before-hubby-returns_720p.mp4
File Size : 1195.61 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:32:17

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Last-day-with-boytoy-before-hubby-returns_720p.mp4