Barbisinclair.com- Hubby_s not happy, still cums

Description:
I knew I was in for some trouble at the moment that I made Jon-Jon explode his cum on the stairs from the blowjob I gave him, as that is when hubby arrived home. If you recall when Jimmy was away on business, and Jon-Jon had literally moved in with me for five days (and all the sexcapades going on without hubby_s knowledge), it was now in my agreement with Jimmy not to have Jon-Jon over without his presence. It was quite difficult to deny Jon-Jon_s cock, as in this case, he just so happened to pop over, literally. So here I_m caught with Jon-Jon_s cum all over me on the stairs as Jimmy stands with astonishment. I thought there was going to be some major trouble. Instead, Jimmy becomes so turned on by what was happening, that he helps himself to my wet pussy, still tight from not being fucked, and fucks me right on the stairs as Jon-Jon continues to film. It was so hot and strange being in this predicament, as I enjoyed the moment but feared of being deprived of Jon-Jon_s cock or new cock from that point on. In the end, thinking the worst, Jimmy accepted the fact that I crave Jon-Jon_s cock and he can_t do anything about it. Wow I guess I am a true slut
Model:
Jon Jon
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Hubbys-not-happy-still-cums_720p.mp4
File Size : 380.83 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:15

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Hubbys-not-happy-still-cums_720p.mp4