Barbisinclair.com- Pussy stretched before swinger party

Description:
This is one of those videos that wasn_t supposed to happen, but as you will soon see, I_m rather glad it did. Everyone knows by now, that I have a wonderful full-time Boy-Toy named Jason. I can_t begin to tell you how lucky an over sexed slut wife like me is to have not only a great husband, Jimmy, but also a hot stud like Jason as a Boy-Toy I love the fact that between these two guys, I almost get my fill of sexual desire... notice I said almost Hence the reason to be heading out to a Invite Only swinger_s party. At these parties, I love flirting with the single guys present the most, as I know that if I ask nicely, I may be able to get one or two to come home with me... making it a night of pure sexual bliss with yours truly as the center of attention. I think I may have gotten off track, as I was supposed to be writing the story to explain about the video you are about to view. Well as you will see, I dressed the part of a slut heading to a swinger_s party... no panties, short mini-dress for the guys to be able to reach under on the dance floor to feel my nicely trimmed pussy... I should have mentioned dripping wet pussy, as that is what most of the guys whisper in my ear after fingering me on the dance floor. Anyway, getting back to this video what you will not see, is that prior to arriving to Jason_s house to pick him up for the party, my hubby decided he wanted to be the first of the night to fuck my pussy, so he did. Then we took showers and headed to Jason_s. Then while waiting for Jason to get out of the shower and get dressed, who was taking a while, I decided to check on him. When I arrived in his bedroom, he too had other plans which would delay our arrival at the party.&ltp&gt Ok, what_s a slut to do... open her legs up to his magnificent tongue, reach an orgasm by Jason_s oral skills, and then spread my legs once more and let my Boy-Toy have his way with my already used and stretched out pussy. Did I mention that with this latest orgasm, my total of the day was four Keep in mind the night was still young and I had intentions of being the center of attention in a gangbang following the swinger_s party. I will end with this: Total orgasms reached by night_s end...to many to count
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Pussy-stretched-before-swinger-party_720p.mp4
File Size : 638.32 MB
Resolution : 1284x720
Duration : 00:17:13

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Pussy-stretched-before-swinger-party_720p.mp4