Barbisinclair.com- Just in time creampie

Description:
As many of you know, Jimmy and I took a family vacation recently in Florida. I for one was really looking forward to the warmer weather, and the chance to hit the beach to start my summer tan. When we arrived in Florida we were hit with the reality that the temperatures were not going to be as warm as expected this time of the year, in fact they were the coldest on record (it even snowed in some parts of Florida that had never before seen snow). Needless to say, I wasn_t hitting any beaches, and a tan would definitely be out of the question, unless it involved a tanning bed inside a warm establishment. We made the best of our vacation, but when it came to sex, I wasn_t getting as much as I liked. I had no boy-toy on hand for a sexual escapade, I had no chance to pick up some hot sexy guy at the mall or gym, and even though I enjoy sex with my husband, even that seemed to be nonexistent due to family being around us at all times. When Jimmy and I actually had the chance to be naughty, which you will see in this video, it was a timed event, due to family knocking at our door to see if we were ready to head out to dinner. I won_t go into much detail about the video itself, because it was just a sexual adventure between my husband and I, but I will say for those of you that like creampies, you will love the fact that I get creampied by my husband even with the family knocking at the door. To say we made it just in time would be an understatement
Model:
Jimmy Sinclair
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Just-in-time-creampie_720p.mp4
File Size : 1371.06 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:36:53

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Just-in-time-creampie_720p.mp4