Barbisinclair.com- Boytoy cums again

Description:
This video is the second time Jimmy got to see me with my new boy toy Ever since I met Jay (my boy toy) while registering for college classes, I have had nothing but fun times at school. We often get together for some fun either before class or after, but either way I always return home with one very wet and loose pussy for my husband Jimmy to use We have used the back seat of Jay_s car, the passenger_s seat in my car and even used a hotel for one of our meets, which occurred when we skipped one of our classes (shame on us). It made Jimmy_s day when I told him Jay was coming over to our place before class to have some fun on camera. I think Jay too was looking forward to it, as I know he likes the idea of others watching him fuck a married slut. Sometimes he will even park the car in a location where we might easily get caught by fellow college students while he has his way with me on the back seat of his car. Well I hope you too will enjoy the video, and if you happen to be in any of my college courses, please don_t hesitate in telling me you know my secret.
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Boytoy-cums-again_720p.mp4
File Size : 808.52 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:21:47

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Boytoy-cums-again_720p.mp4