Playboy.com- Azura Grace in Outside World

Description:
Azura Grace has a refreshing afternoon in this second gallery and video from the photographer, Cassandra Keyes. On the set of a garden in Honolulu, Hawaii, Azura poses in a bath surrounded by fresh flowers. Im not really an exhibitionist like a lot of models I know, but Im very comfortable ...posing nude, shares Azura. Its a blessing to be young, healthy, and love my body. I want to capture it and show it off as much as possible while I can. Proud to be shooting with us, Azura takes it all in. Some words I live by? Everything is temporary, so never let a good moment pass without realizing it, she says. Being present is something Azura strives to do in all situations. Soak up every good thing, person, place, and opportunity that you have and appreciate it with all your heart because life changes fast When looking to date, Azura goes for people who are open-minded and can keep her on her toes. I have to be able to have an engaging conversation with someone- thats the most important, she says of her type. They need to be smart, interested in learning and exploring, and kind. See more from Azura Grace right here on Playboy Plus
Model:
Azura Grace
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Azura_Grace_Outside_World_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 471.36 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:07:56

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Azura_Grace_in_Outside_World.rar

Download VIDEO: