Barbisinclair.com- College frat gangbang

Description:
This one is really erotic We had to video tape this one in night vision due to the lighting in the frat house. I guess college guys don_t care to spend money on lights. They might not get all their homework done, but they do know how to satisfy a woman I had so many orgasms, that I stopped counting them. You see, I went to visit one of my husband_s and I friends up at a near-by college, and ended up doing a gangbang with the frat house. Once the frat found out I was the same Barbi that they look-up on the Internet, they all started trying to seduce me into their beds. So when I finally gave in to them and said: If I play with one of you, I have to play with all of you Well, as you can see by the video, they got their wish and I got more than expected. Oh yeah, they even made Jimmy an honorary brother of the frat, and I was branded their Official House Slut If you belong to a frat house and would like me to become your Official House Slut please don_t be shy and send me an email. You already know that I_m not all talk, and I would love the chance for more College Frat Gangbangs
Model:
Lucky Guy
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : College-frat-gangbang_720p.mp4
File Size : 1011.09 MB
Resolution : 960x720
Duration : 00:27:08

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:College-frat-gangbang_720p.mp4