Barbisinclair.com- Hubby reaches goal b4 company meeting

Description:
s many of you know by now, I am not your average housewife, nor do I have the average sex drive of an average woman. To say I have double the sex drive of any average woman out there would probably be an understatement too. You see, my day will usually consist of me playing with myself to orgasm state at least two to three times before my husband even gets home from work. When Jimmy does arrive home, I will usually either seduce him by wearing some sexy outfitlingerie, or start to tell him about some naughty daytime adventure I had before he arrived, which always gets him to pounce on me. Yes, to say I am very sexual is definitely an understatement. Anyway, why do I tell you all this as to the setup of another sexual escapade with my hubby, because I thought at the beginning of this video, it wouldn_t turn out like it did, and I would be having Jimmy (my Hubby) sexually satisfying me with his cock, which I so much needed (a woman can only play with toys for so many orgasms before needing the real thing). As it turned out, Jimmy was in a rush to get to his company_s monthly dinner meeting, and he only had time for a quick blowjob. That, and the fact that he stated he didn_t want to get sweaty and have to take a shower again, as he had already taken one and was in his business suit. As you will see in the video, I tried to seduce him into fucking me before his meeting, but in the end due to time restraints, Jimmy was the only one who achieved an orgasm I don_t know if that means he reached his goal before his company meeting or not, but I know I had to wait till he returned home to reach mine
Model:
Jimmy Sinclair
Studio:
Barbisinclair.com
Info:
File Name : Hubby-reaches-goal-b4-company-meeting_720p.mp4
File Size : 759.03 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:20:28

Download VIDEO:
Flyfiles Video:Hubby-reaches-goal-b4-company-meeting_720p.mp4