Playboy.com- Blake Blossom in From Within

Description:
The last time you saw the adult star Blake Blossom on Playboy Plus was last October when we collaborated on a special Halloween pictorial. Blake is back as our September 2022 All Star, and were thrilled to be working together again On location in Los Angeles, California, with the photographer, J ...ay Chu, we get to know Blake better than ever. Storytelling has always been my passion, shares Blake. The creative side of me is always being shown in my work It makes me curious to see what avenue in art I will take on next. For now, modeling and film are Blakes main mediums. My job allows me to be my own boss, choose where I want to go and embrace my sexual side, says Blake. I love being naked I think its the most vulnerable. A persons true colors come to light when naked and in front of bright lights- theres nowhere to hide. When shes not working, Blake loves to work with her hands. I recently started to learn how to sew, she shares. It started when I needed to fix sizing on some of my outfits, then developed into adding my own touches to existing pieces in my closet Stay tuned for more from your September 2022 All Star, Blake Blossom, right here on Playboy Plus.
Model:
Blake Blossom
Studio:
Playboy.com
Info:
File Name : Blake_Blossom_From_Within_4K.mp4_4k_video.mp4
File Size : 787.4 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:13:13

Download Screenshots:
Flyfiles RAR:Blake_Blossom_in_From_Within.rar

Download VIDEO: