Pro User

Oct 2016

We decided to draw a picture for you but not colors and shit , we bought a big white sheet and put it on the floor , Caroline undressed and sat down on a white sheet and picked up a marker and started drawing in the corner of the sheet heart .
    Alice and I go in the room is also completely bare , and join Carolina , Carolina drew a heart and approached us , I told Carolina that she got cancer at the knees and vystrelival liquid diarrhea on a white sheet of paper that was lying on the floor , Caroline explodes liquid diarrhea shot out of my ass and a white sheet is already the first traces of shit , Caroline explodes several times panom liquid on a white sheet of paper , Alice takes a mini enema and fills the ass of Carolina air and Carolina again explodes liquid diarrhea with farting , this is the picture we get , then came my turn as Caroline is already shot , I stand a cancer on the knees and also blow liquid diarrhea on a sheet of paper traces of our shots diarrhea on paper , I have several times I shoot liquid diarrhea on a sheet of paper, Oh yeah this is the picture, we like it very much, Alice fills my ass with air and I explode again with a loud sound of farting and diarrhea on the picture , Oh yeah that's what I like . It was the turn of Alice , Alice stands up to cancer on your knees and also shoots liquid diarrhea on a sheet of paper that was lying on the floor , Alice also makes several shots liquid diarrhea , Oh fucking shit, that's awesome you can not imagine so cool we get the picture that we have painted with his shit , I take a mini enema and fill the ass of her friend Alice and Alice explodes with a fart and another shot of diarrhea in our picture .
    In this video , a lot of shots with liquid diarrhea, urine farting . And a lot of beautiful and slender girls with hot Asses who shoot liquid diarrhea .

STARRING :*Modelnatalya94 -*p>
    DOWNLOAD*Liquid diarrhea painting (Modelnatalya94)

File: Modelnatalya94 - liquid diarrhea painting.mp4
    Size: 1041381811 bytes (993,14 MiB), duration: 00:10:23, avg.bitrate: 13372 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 25,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Diaper & Condom - Anna Coprofield

First, you'd have to same some shit beforehand to put in a condom and use it in the scene. The scene starts with you in a nice dress, maybe like the one in your dinner movie. You have a thick diaper with and a glass to piss in. Thats what you do first, pissing in the glass telling me that you are so horny to drink it. After it is filled, you sit on the open diaper and play with your pussy. Then you take the shitfilled condom and stick it inside your pussy and leave it there. Then you tape the diaper and start drinking your pee telling me how naughty and dirty all this feels, maybe also rubbing your pussy through the diaper. Then you shit in your diaper and show me how sexy you look in your dress and your dirty diaper. Since you want to get more dirty you sit down in your diaper squishing the mess around all this while the condom is stil inside your pussy. You get wild and your hand goes inside your diaper to rub your clit and take a handfull of shit to rub it on you and on the outside of the diaper. You get up to show me that you are a very dirty lady, then you sit back down to open the diaper playing with your self. Being so horny you want the feeling of a cock in your mouth and take the shitfilled condom out of your pussy and suck it while you are sitting in your dirty open diaper rubbing yourself. As you get close to cumming you retape the diaper and keep masturbating in your mess and with the condom in your mouth till you climax. If you want to even take it bit further you can try to suck on the condom and a dildo at the same time and empty the condom in your mouth/on your face towards the end.
    STARRING :*Anna Coprofield
    GENRES : Diapers, Poop, Scat Solo, Posing, Shitting, Scat Play, Self Filmed, Home Maded

Diaper & Condom - Anna Coprofield (FullHD-1080p)

http://ssh.yt/oSca38kEh
    File: Diaper & Condom - Anna Coprofield.mp4
    Size: 1914774531 bytes (1,78 GiB),
    Duration: 00:25:08,
    Avg.bitrate: 10158 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

Pro User

Oct 2016

Premium movie selection from SG Video. In the first scene a cute girl with pigtails oils her body so it's get shiny and she shit to the floor in small portions. The second girl is a blondie who lay on the table and release liquid shit to the floor in the kitchen. In the next scene she relies on a chair then put a pig portion of shit on the floor.

File: Kaviar Amateur 33.avi
    Size: 500142080 bytes (476,97 MiB), duration: 01:11:22, avg.bitrate: 934 kb/s
    Audio: mp3, 12000 Hz, stereo, 24 kb/s
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 352×288, 25,00 fps(r)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Download -
    DELETED BY REQUEST OF COPYRIGHT HOLDER
    File: offset.avi
    Size: 9689528 bytes (9,24 MiB), duration: 00:01:19, avg.bitrate: 981 kb/s
    Audio: mp2, 48000 Hz, stereo, 64 kb/s
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 480×360, 29,97 fps(r) => 540×360

Pro User

Oct 2016

Buyer's Script: I am your young sissy slave. I have one limit: SCAT. You say that slaves have NO limits and NO rights. So, today you'll force me to drink my piss and eat all my shit (a lot). NO EXCUSE. Make me take a crystal glass, a plate, a fork and a spoon. Then you order to me to shit on the plate and fill the glass with my piss. This is my dinner!! Mistress, show me how to piss in the glass and shit on the plate. Make me wait before I take the plunge, a bit of suspense while I'm sitting on the chair in front of my dinner, waiting to eat it. Smell is so strong. I'm scared. I beg for mercy. This is my first time for real, but you don't care. Make me take my shit, put in my mouth, chew it, savor the taste and swallow. And repeat without pause for all the shit. Show me how to take my own shit and eat it. Rachelle says, "I want to see your shitty plate empty piece by piece until it's clean." I copy your gesture, but unlike you teasing me Mistress, I'm putting my shit in my mouth and eating it! I have no choice!

Starring:*LoveRachelle2
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Big shit, Solo, Smearing

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got my soft and fuzzy pink socks and I love it. I love pink this is my fave color. Well I didn't poop in the last 5 days and seriously feel it would be a big and giant shit this time. I can't wait to release it and show you my beautiful swollen asshole then. I tease you at beginning and would NOTICE my monthly period just came on before started to film. I show you the thong with blood stain and I sniff it and lick it. I like the smells of dirty bloody pants and you?

I just going to be naughty pull over on my head a bit and spread my legs as well. I cannot hold so long my poo so after tease you release this monster poo, first coming out the hardest turd then softer poo. Look at that how huge poo. I show up in different angles then a bit stretching my asshole and insert 2 then 3 fingers into my swollen asshole. At the end I hold in hand a big and nice piece of turd and show up closer. Delicious, giant and beautiful poo…
    Starring:*MissAnja
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Big shit, Fisting, Solo, Panty, Prolapse, Dildo, Smearing

File: missanja - giant 5 days held pooping in fluffy socks.mp4
    Size: 575953452 bytes (549,27 MiB), duration: 00:12:31, avg.bitrate: 6135 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280×720, 30,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I love eating shit! In this clip, I put a plate full of shit and at first slowly enjoyed its smell and taste, and then impatiently swallowed it), pushing a mouthful of shit and swallowing it all). I was so excited by the process of eating shit that I shoved a big poo into my pussy and fuck myself with a dildo, and then finished the rest of the shit with even more pleasure. In this video, a surprise awaits you . I was so excited about the shootings that I continued to masturbate when I finished shooting the clip, and I did not turn off the camera. What came of it, see for yourself…

Starring:*ScatLina
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Fisting, Solo, Eat shit, Dildo, Smearing

File: scatlina - eat shit and fuck myself.mp4
    Size: 1092483668 bytes (1,02 GiB), duration: 00:18:01, avg.bitrate: 8085 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 30,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

A few days ago, I was a greedy little girl, and I very sneakily ate an entire cheese pizza all to myself! Little did I know, I would get extremely constipated in the process. Over the next three days, I proceeded to keep eating every meal, every day, just like normal, trying to hide my terrible secret of over eating. As the days went on, I kept eating and filling my belly fuller and fuller, and making my bowels fuller and bigger and stuffed up with poop. I couldn't hide it anymore.

My belly had gotten super bloated, and I couldn't stop farting all the time. Once I was caught, I was ordered to hold my giant turd in as long as I could. and be humiliated by pooping onto the pizza box that I hid in my bedroom closet after sneaking the whole pizza. Now I have to present the pizza again, in the form of my huge poop…
    Starring:*>
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Big shit, Solo, Smearing

File: lindzypoopgirl - huge poop after eating too much pizza.mp4
    Size: 309104621 bytes (294,79 MiB), duration: 00:05:32, avg.bitrate: 7448 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, mono (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280×720, 28,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

File: 50 shades of brown - Aria - Part 3.mp4
    Size: 1762856889 bytes (1,64 GiB), duration: 00:19:27, avg.bitrate: 12085 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I decided to try myself as a designer . Wearing a black leather jacket and blue pants, adding an accessory, pink round glasses. Yes! I look pretty good. Taking off my pants, I remained in one jacket and socks. I started pulling the shit out of my ass. After how shit was on the floor I immediately put them your jacket. That's better! She has become much more beautiful. At the same time and moistened his hands with poop. Now they smell like shit. I walk all day with my hands stinking. I smell them whenever possible…

Starring:*Anasteisha
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Big shit, Solo, Fetish, Smearing

File: anasteisha - decoration jacket shit.mov
    Size: 910464745 bytes (868,29 MiB), duration: 00:06:16, avg.bitrate: 19372 kb/s
    Audio: pcm_s16le, 48000 Hz, stereo, 1536 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

Download From Takefile

Thread Information