Pro User

Oct 2016

In this amazing video you can see, after download - how blonde Poops and Fisting big black Dildos in bath.

Starring:*Gloria Cruz
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Solo, Big shit, Dildo, Smearing, Cumshots

File: gloria cruz - blonde poops and fisting big black dildos.mp4
    Size: 1294220328 bytes (1,21 GiB), duration: 00:21:37, avg.bitrate: 7983 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 25,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

My tummy wakes me up. Feel big big poo but I held until morning. Going to bathroom cover my body only with a towel, standing in the shower, but tummy grumbling. Have to poo seriously. Take off towel and tease you naked and tell you how bad have to poo. Turning backward and bending over so can release my nice and long shit onto the shower. I'm moaning as it's feel so good. Wow my poo looks green haha. Probably because of the parsley from yesterday.

Well I wanna be dirty girl so just hold my big loads in hand and start to smear and spread on my body. Perfect shit to play with. Spreadable, soft and got great smells. I do smear slow from knee to neck later on my face too. It's pretty good for my skin, I just massage deep inside my skin. I seduce you and doing with slow motions, I give you time to admire my dirty scat covered body. Can you imagine how great smells have in the bathroom. Stinky poo but nice smell. Come and help me naughty boy. I talk sexy a bit to you and focus on smearing. Shit makes my skin softer and brighter. Have fun…
    Starring:*MissAnja
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Big shit, Solo, Smearing

File: missanja - desperation, long poo, scat body, face smear.mp4
    Size: 656209473 bytes (625,81 MiB), duration: 00:14:09, avg.bitrate: 6183 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (und)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280×720, 30,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Exclusive pantypooping video from chinese shit loving girl to download.

Starring:*Cheshire
    Genres:*Scat, Solo, Big shit, Pantypooping, Smearing

File: cheshire - sheer frilly panty poop.mp4
    Size: 334683398 bytes (319,18 MiB), duration: 00:05:22, avg.bitrate: 8315 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (chi)
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 30,33 fps(r) (chi)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I just got back home from a long day at the office, which felt even longer, considering I have been wearing a big butt plug up my dirty asshole all day. I haven't let myself poop for two days, and last night you cooked me a huge dinner. I haven't even peed the whole time I have been at work, but I did let a couple farts in the copy room without anyone noticing. My belly is so bloated from all of the shit, piss, and gas I have been holding in, that my pants barely fit right now! I get undressed slowly and sexy for you, throwing my clothes about the house, and then I present you with my surprises that I have been planning for you all day! I have a transparent, suction-cupped dildo and my Magic Wand ready. The only thing you haven't seen yet is the butt plug inside of me. I finally get into a good position on the floor and you get comfortable in a chair to sit and watch me. I take off my black, cotton panties and reveal the base of my butt plug to you.

I start by gently fucking my asshole without taking it out of me, as well as pushing my asshole in and out. I am trying to tease you, but I can't stop my shit from spilling out! My piss starts to flow, shit is spurting out of me on a big pile on the kitchen floor, and a few AMAZING farts come out of my asshole. I can finally relax and get comfortable in my piss and shit and really start playing. I get so horny and turned on by how much I just shit, that I rub my ass into it before mounting my dildo. I grind my asshole all over my dildo while shit is still coming out of it. It feels so good, I keep riding it, nice and deep, and pissing and playing. I take more shit and smear it on my tits while I fuck both dirty holes with my butt plug and dildo. I get close to cumming, but I need my Magic Wand for the final touch before I can gush and squirt my pussy juices all over my messy kitchen floor. I stuff the shit covered toys back inside my holes, smear more shit all over myself, and start rubbing shit on my clit. Then I take the wand, and mash it onto my shit covered clit and pussy. My toys pop out of my right before I cum, my asshole is puckered and pushed out, and my juices explode out of me in a huge, dirty, orgasmic finale!
    Starring:
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Big shit, Fisting, Solo, Panty, Dildo, Smearing

File: lindzypoopgirl - butt plugged and shit stuffed office cutie.mp4
    Size: 1172572520 bytes (1,09 GiB), duration: 00:30:30, avg.bitrate: 5126 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280×720, 25,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Today I'm a flirty and playful mood. I love white pants and clothes and you? Watch me wear tight white leggings with white top. But what about if I make it to dirty? ok we talk about later. I start with dancing up and down in the room, teasing you with with move my hips left and right, bending over, shake ass. Can you play with me, or even olay with yourself for me? Oh,, i'll give you reward if I've forgotten to tell you. First I tease you in white leggings but if you're being my good boy and jerk your cock going to get reward. I will poop straight into my pants then making fucking messy and filthy. How its sound? I guess you like it. Go ahead, i cant wait to release my poo, so keep dancing and push out this unexpectedly big and Creamy Poo. You just keep focusing on my butt and on your hard dick please. I feel how the warm creamy poo leaking down on my legs and coloring white pants to brown. Also pee into. But I take my enema bulb bend over and fill my poop baked ass with water many times. So good because I know what will the next right now. Ass fluids coming along with noisy, dirty sounds and then some farts too. I release all the water into my shitty leggings. And Also sprinkle out more water when I pull on half way it. Such a dirty enema. How do you love it? These noises makes you rock hard I bet. I do enema again and then soaking leggings in dirty ass fluids. What a smells have in the air. I give you some jerk off encouragment and really want you to stroke your dick harder ready to cum when I release more filthy liquid out of my ass. And farts too. I give you countdown from 3 and when I say 1 cum on me please. Cum on my messy white pants which isn't clean anymore. Did you cum? Hot, playful and dirty poo pants video. I love it. Have fun…

Starring:*MissAnja -*>
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Farts, Big shit, Enema, Solo, Pantyhose, Smearing

File: missanja - dancing, creamy poo, enema, fart in white leggings.mp4
    Size: 947528353 bytes (903,63 MiB), duration: 00:20:26, avg.bitrate: 6183 kb/s
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280×720, 30,00 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

In the kitchen, stripped naked. I decided to poop right in the middle of the kitchen, then I smeared my shit on a plate and first smeared my Breasts and then began to eat shit. My typical morning, I wish you such a morning…

Starring:*Anasteisha (KatyaKASS)
    Genres:*Scat, Big shit, Solo, Eat shit, Smearing

File: anasteisha - i cook food from shit.mov
    Size: 1159403912 bytes (1,08 GiB), duration: 00:07:58, avg.bitrate: 19404 kb/s
    Audio: pcm_s16le, 48000 Hz, stereo, 1536 kb/s (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

File: filthyflames. part 3 - aria - full hd 1080 - 26_11_2018.mp4
    Size: 1832626197 bytes (1,71 GiB), duration: 00:20:01, avg.bitrate: 12207 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 29,97 fps(r) (eng)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

Genres:*Scat, Big shit, Lesbian, Smearing

File: girl shit at each other and daubed by shit.mp4
    Size: 217272880 bytes (207,21 MiB), duration: 00:05:46, avg.bitrate: 5024 kb/s
    Video: mpeg4, yuv420p, 1920×1080, 29,97 fps(r) (und)

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

If you conformable slave, then get to watch your Mistress pleasure herself with her sinful buttplug until she pulls it out-completely filthy and caked with poop! I makes you lick it and then I drop a huge load of shit into your mouth to eat out of - yum-yum! It's really big and tasty. A smelly heavy shit! I had a playtime with toy dick and shove it into my filthy arsehole. Mmm… it's so dirty and sweety. Eat all that stinky, delicious shit and not leave a single trace behind!

Starring:*ElenaToilet
    Genres:*Scat, Big shit, Solo, Dildo, Smearing

Download From Takefile

Pro User

Oct 2016

I'm wearing only my white pants in video. I was washing my hair when the feeling in my tummy was so bad. I thought this bad thing disappear when I finish with my hair. So I felt I going to do liquid poo so soon. I was desperation so much. you can see on my face the pain what I felt in my tummy. For few seconds I couldn't move in the video, I scared shit myself immediately. I wanted to hold my poo. But it not depended on me this time haha. I laying on my back lift up my legs and I feel getting warm something in my panty. I shit myself. First come out some dried poo it's hurt at the beginning, then totally destroyed my pants with liquid poo.

Smelly nasty diarrhea. So much poo under me. During pooping I pee a lot and absolutely coloring white pants. My face during poop tell everything of pain. Then I turn on my side and watch to dripping out of panty the liquid poo. Take it off half way show up my shit covered ass, then take it off and close to cam I show you my shit destroyed pants. Nice isn't? I felt my much better myself after diarrhea. Enjoy it…
    Starring:*MissAnja
    Genres:*Scat, Piss, Diarrhea, Solo, Panty Poop, Smearing

File: missanja - ooops. i shit in my white pants diarrhea.mp4
    Size: 539438758 bytes (514,45 MiB), duration: 00:11:42, avg.bitrate: 6147 kb/s
    Audio: aac, 44100 Hz, stereo (eng)
    Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280×720, 30,00 fps(r) (eng)

Download From Takefile

Thread Information