Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Bar Meet

Realtampaswingers.com- Bar Meet

Description:
    This is what you are all missing when you guys miss our bar meets. In Part I Tracy, Double D and Christy are on the bar dancing. Dee gets her self all worked up as all the members site on her lap and give her a birthday groping.
    Model:
    Christy Real, Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarchBarmeet_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 102.57 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:20:53

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d92bbf3bbacc9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- In-Cock-Nito

Realtampaswingers.com- In-Cock-Nito

Description:
    As I mentioned last week, this month is a busy one with member_s and web guys that are in town As a matter of fact I was able to catch up with a very important member this week... Now I say that because he holds a very important political position, and he was very nervous about his face being out there. He said he needed to go In-Cock-Nito So we decided on a POV angle, (point of view) in order to keep his very recognizable face hidden That was fine with me I told him. I must say I was a little intimidated meeting someone so connected, and here I am going to suck his cock, but I was looking forward to the task I even decided to smarten up my look a bit, and did the Sara Palin thing with my cheater glasses... I thought it would be hot for his cum to spew all over my glasses....well, almost He didn_t last too long and then the next thing I knew he was out the door with his crew....but he left with a big smile on his face I guess I know who I_m voting for in November....lol Enjoy the photos and videos, and I doubt you will recognize him...but have fun trying Only I know who belongs to this In-Cock-Nito cock...
    Model:
    Francis Webb, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : incocknito_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 166.9 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:26

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2e5eb90d55f6f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- NYC Black Cock Bang

Realtampaswingers.com- NYC Black Cock Bang

Description:
    Tracy and is getting her cunt pounded be one of the cocks. Traci is on her back getting fucked and sucking another black cock at the same time. Used Blonde is getting it hard doggie style and get a face full of cum. Tracy hands of the action to this young brunette as the girl gets it from front and rear.
    Model:
    Erik Jensen, Jessie Oliver, Matthew Sims, Tracy Lick, Tyrone Burton
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : NYCBlackcockBang_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 151.88 MB
    Duration : 00:30:55

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a4583d7c1941a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Jessie James 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Jessie James 2

Description:
    Tracy and Jessie Get out the toy bag and the fun begins as Tracy gives Jessie a great vibrator orgasm. The girls get ready for some kinky fisting as Tracy puts on a rubber glove and lubes it up. The ladies using a double headed dildo on each other the wave good bye to the crowd that was watching over the fence.
    Model:
    Jessie James, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_JessieJames_part2_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 76.72 MB
    Duration : 00:15:40

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3d46cd373b0a5

Pro User

Oct 2016

- A Lucky Leprechaun

- A Lucky Leprechaun

Description:
    I am glad you all liked my sexy shamrock photos....thanks for your e-mails, and I did get a volunteer I had a lucky leprechaun e-mail me, who lives close by, and he was happy to cum over and fill my holes. He filled my mouth hole with his golden rod as he sucked and licked my pussy, and it felt very good It was then time for him to stick that golden rode of his in my pink pussy, and it slid right in with all of my wet, pussy juices My pussy was red and swollen so I used my fingers to rub my clit and make it cum again while I swallowed his cock meat. He was ready to dump his leprechaun juices and I took every drop in my mouth. He filled my mouth with a white and gooey Irish load that tasted delicious Just what this Irish slut needed...
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : LuckyLeprechaun_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 206.13 MB
    Duration : 00:16:36

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/be20991dcb8fd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Adult Theater Sluts

Realtampaswingers.com- Adult Theater Sluts

Description:
    RealTampaSwingers.com is the Internet_s Largest Interactive Real Amateur Swingers Housewife Site Over 100 hours of her personal streaming video ..
    Model:
    Laney Halls, Randal Porter, Tracy Lick, Troy Jimenez
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : adulttheater__640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 276.55 MB
    Duration : 00:22:15

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/45f72847142ab

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Cum to Me

Realtampaswingers.com- Cum to Me

Description:
    In this hot update, I take on my first member up in Atlanta Believe it or not I am always a little bit nervous when I meet a guy for the first time and we are getting together for a shoot. I know you probably think that that sounds silly, but I am So I decided to get my whistle wet and give him one of my famous Tracy blowjobs... I just love giving head, as I am sure you can tell by now, and it didn_t take me any time at all to relax and get my mouth juices flowing, and take his black meat stick all the way down my throat I could feel his cock growing in my mouth and then I chuckled to myself wondering why I do get so nervous... My wet mouth loved feeling his hard shaft going in and out Then my tongue would lick around his large penis head. My pussy was getting wet and before you know it I was begging for his cum load He loaded me up good when he dumped that black sperm juice right on my face, just where I like it It was a picture perfect landing...lol I was definitely not nervous anymore and was ready to meet member number two Enjoy the photos that Dee took for me, and did a great job. She was getting horny too watching me behind the camera so you will have to be sure and check out the video, where we swap some cum covered kisses
    Model:
    Jeremiah James, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : CumToMe_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 158.33 MB
    Duration : 00:12:44

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3b0b5ee5d71ec

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Invading "HOT"-lanta (AGAIN)

Realtampaswingers.com- Invading "HOT"-lanta (AGAIN)

Description:
    Double Dee and I took on the boys from Atlanta in another hot Gang-Bang We turned into total gang bang _ as our hands and mouths wrapped around their throbbing cocks. We licked, sucked, squeezed and fucked everyone there until we felt their balls bursting with excitement. Like true gang bang _ our pussies were red and swollen and dripping with O-juice.....and our faces were dripping with man juice
    Enjoy.....we both did
    Model:
    Andrew Baker, Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : invade_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 63.04 MB
    Duration : 00:05:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5057689701ab0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The Musicman

Realtampaswingers.com- The Musicman

Description:
    This is another members photo shoot. We had a member that sent Tracy a photo of his big black cock and wanted to meet her. since he lived in Clearwater he invited us to come over and well... he was huge. Tracy takes this big cock in her mouth and stares up at his eyes as this monster grows in her mouth. The guy get her clothes off and lays her on his bed and gets ready to rams his big black cock into her. He gets his whole pole in and gives her cunt a hard pounding. she pulls the guy out of her and get the lube out and give him a hand job as he shots a GIGANTIC load in her mouth and all over her body this is the best cum load we have filmed in months.
    Model:
    Jaime Curtis, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : musicman_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 155.63 MB
    Duration : 00:31:49

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7e41d831c6973

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Hooked On A Big Dick Pt.1

Realtampaswingers.com- Hooked On A Big Dick Pt.1

Description:
    *Video Set* I hooked up with my new friend Tony Now, when I say hooked I mean hooked Not only was Tony_s cock huge.....but it had a very large hook to it as well. Once he got my pussy good and wet he rammed that big, black hooked cock up my tight pussy. I took him for as long as I could and then begged him to dump his load for me, which he did, right on my bright, red cunt I ate scoop fulls of his cum from my stretched out pussy Yummy I definitely walked a little funny after this fuck....
    Model:
    Tony Allen, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : hbd_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 63.02 MB
    Duration : 00:05:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5457d8b486e3d

Thread Information