Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Experience Counts

Realtampaswingers.com- Experience Counts

Description:
    I love getting together with my members. It makes it even more fun when those members have some experience. This one member of mine makes my pussy wet just thinking about fucking him. His cock fits my pussy just right, and he knows how to use it. I just can_t get enough There I was, laying there with his sperm load all over my pussy and I was begging him to finger fuck me and get me off again, and again. How experienced are you??
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : ExperienceCounts_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 161.79 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bc85dd0922152

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The PA Mystery Man Part1

Realtampaswingers.com- The PA Mystery Man Part1

Description:
    Dee and I were able to catch up a few weekends ago with two member_s who were in town for some fun. My man was the PA mystery man.....Who_s cock is that anyway behind those Foster Grants?? Well, I get to find out We played around.....lots of good oral, licking and sucking...and some good fucking too. Then I started getting tired so Dee jumped in to help me out....she was determined to get me cum load 100 photos are posted today along with the first 20 minutes of video. Enjoy
    Model:
    Shawn Fisher, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : pa_dick_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 60.13 MB
    Duration : 00:04:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/799268b5d4157

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Jerk Off With Me

Realtampaswingers.com- Jerk Off With Me

Description:
    We have has so many e-mails asking weather Tracy watches her videos or how many times a week she masturbates plus you all want to see more stockings and garters well in this series we kill three birds with one stone. Tracy takes out the toys and gets down to her first orgasm with the Pocket Rocket and the gets our her anal butt plug and jams it up her asshole. Tracy gives her asshole a real work out with dildo_s and then I stick my finger up her ass as she cums again. Tracy gives the camera man a nice greasy hand job as he squirts a nice load of cum for her.
    Model:
    Casey Pearson, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Jerkoffwithme_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 122.55 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:24:58

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c982465864b1b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Lucky Joe

Realtampaswingers.com- Lucky Joe

Description:
    Joe is a our close friend who lives in Miami he travel here in Tampa just to see us and Tracy also invited him to have some fun while he_s having a vacation here. Joe got a blast with his vacation thanks to Tracy.
    Model:
    Joe Copper, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_LuckyJoe02_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 68.9 MB
    Duration : 00:13:59

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e17efeb80cfef

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Afternoon Delight

Realtampaswingers.com- Afternoon Delight

Description:
    I had a member who was in Tampa on business who e-mailed me and wanted to get together. Our schedules were hectic and he only had an hour lunch break, so we had to work fast.... However, he definitely left to go back to work more relaxed and with a big smile on his face
    Model:
    Eric Scott, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : ad_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 50.12 MB
    Duration : 00:04:02

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b577c8f2dbb08

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Las Vegas Blow Job

Realtampaswingers.com- Las Vegas Blow Job

Description:
    Tracy gives one of her famous blow jobs and gets a load of cum on her face.
    Model:
    Franklin Guzman, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : VegasBlowJob_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 44.17 MB
    Duration : 00:08:59

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/97c48ed0a8bcc

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Two Cum Hungry Sluts

Realtampaswingers.com- Two Cum Hungry Sluts

Description:
    Dee and I are Two Cum Hungry Sluts. I am always happy to share my cocks with someone, but I wanted to taste that yummy cum load. He said the magic words, he was ready to cum, and Dee and I knelt there like two hungry birds, with our mouths wide open, waiting for that warm, black juice to hit our faces and tongues His aim was dead on and he covered us both in his sperm. He enjoyed looking at his liquid masterpiece on our faces, as we kissed licked each other clean
    Model:
    Double Dee, Jordan Black, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : TwoCumHungrySluts_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 222.77 MB
    Duration : 00:17:56

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f84a860c5d9a8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- NYC Black Cock

Realtampaswingers.com- NYC Black Cock

Description:
    Tracy is on her back getting pounded with a black cock and has another in her mouth. Tracy has her cunt hole fucked real good and get another facial and sucks up the cum and swallows the load. Two more black studs with huge cocks get there turn in Tracy_s mouth she gets them both ready to fuck. She gets a huge cum load dumped in her mouth as she begs for more cum.
    Model:
    Christian Howell, Claude Gilbert, Darryl Williamson, Erik Jensen, Fernando Hanson, Jaime Montgomary, Javier Dean, Jessie Oliver, Niel Harvey, Patricia Cruiser, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : BlackcockNYC_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 90.44 MB
    Duration : 00:18:30

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2d6c5888ce470

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Members

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Members

Description:
    Its Party time again in Tampa and we had a great turn out. In part I here the actions has not started yet however you get a good look at the crowd. The party is getting going as Dee and Tracy are trying to get the guys ready to go, finally getting the crowd in the bed room as cock start coming out and the girls are in there glory. The party is in full swing as both Tracy and Dee are getting it one members after another. Dee has a cock in her cunt and is getting it doggie style and has a line ready to stuff there cocks in her mouth all while Kristi is in the living room on the couch taking one of the members deep in her cunt and rubbing her clit.
    Model:
    Clinton Weber, Ted Garrette, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaMembersMarch2005_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 100.99 MB
    Duration : 00:20:37

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2438fe6c47673

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Black Jizz Juice

Realtampaswingers.com- Black Jizz Juice

Description:
    On Monday I got a call from an old favorite of mine Will, from DFW Knight.com, was in town and wanted to hook up. We hadn_t seen him in a while so I did not hesitate saying yes We were able to get together last night before he headed back to Texas and let me tell you....it was hot Will is a great kisser and he always gets me going by kissing my neck softly. I just melt, and get goose bumps everywhere. I could feel my pussy tingling already I reached back and felt a bulge in his pants and I didn_t waste anytime getting my hands, and mouth, around his big black member... I was ready and needed some big, black meat We did the usual foreplay thing, and I tried to do my best giving him a blow job, but sometimes it is tough when their cocks are so big I didn_t hear him complaining though, and he was nice and hard Now, Will and I have known each other for quite a few years now, so he gets a little extra treatment when we get together. I will ride that big, black cock of his bareback.....and I even let him dump his black, jizz juices right into my cunt hole It is always hot, just as it was again last night He gets me on my stomach and pumps that meat shaft of his into my pussy and then he just explodes He then loves to spread my ass cheeks apart so he can see his black jizz juices run out of my bright, red pussy hole I was soaked with his cum and it just kept dripping out of me You get to see a close up of the whole thing too...hot stuff Enjoy the photos and make sure you watch the juicy video too
    Model:
    Lee Woods, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : bkJizzJuice_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 324.63 MB
    Duration : 00:26:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fe023d6b6c210

Thread Information