Pro User

Oct 2016

- A day at sea with a member Pt.2

- A day at sea with a member Pt.2

Description:
    It_s A Day at Sea with a Member, Part II. Today the orgy begins Watch this orgy take place right on the front deck of the yacht, out in the open for everyone to see.....and they did Some hot outdoor fucking and sucking and then the cum starts flying. Then one of the girls takes it......well, you will just have to wait and see as you watch the videos.
    Model:
    Alvin Weaver, Betty Robert, Dean Kelley, Donna Michel, Gordon Payne, Greg Dunn, Helen Laurent, Karen Dubois, Lisa Cross, Nancy Moreau, Sandra Simon, Tim Stephens
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : At__Sea__with__a__Member__15_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 50.13 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:04:02

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/65b7dc5434dad

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Asks To Have Her Holes Stuffed

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Asks To Have Her Holes Stuffed

Description:
    While we were waiting for Dee to get back from the store, Mark was telling me about how Dee had gotten together with a member and got another good ass fucking I was getting turned on listening to him and decided that I needed some ass action too Since I didn_t have any of you, my member_s, around to help me out, I dug into my toy bag and found a dildo that has both a pussy hole plug and an asshole plug, both to be used at the same time
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : stuff-my-holes_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 134.87 MB
    Duration : 00:10:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/229a3f571ddd7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The Cum Sluts

Realtampaswingers.com- The Cum Sluts

Description:
    This little gang bang just started out as an impromptu Sunday afternoon fun. Dee and I wanted to have a little gang bang, so we invited a few guys over to our room. Well, we drained them quick and enjoyed every drop of cum However, we were still wound up and decided our camera guys had been working so hard that they needed some release too Dee started working her husbands cock to the point of explosion just for me. With his balls resting on my forehead he aimed and jerked a big thick load right down my throat until I gagged. He then blasted me with a sticky stream right in my eye for the finish. Ouch, it stung Then while I was taking care of my eye Dee started sucking the other camera guys cock and ended up with a big load of cum on her face and some in her eye too Oh well, taking cum on the face is sometimes hazardous But it is so much fun
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : cum__640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 362.79 MB
    Duration : 00:29:12

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b24a6ae7f2ba7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Misty Tracy Bang

Realtampaswingers.com- Misty Tracy Bang

Description:
    This is Misty and Tracy_s adventure.. Misty got a big cock and squirt a lot, while Tracy got as many cocks as she wants to satisfying her need for actions and adventures..
    Model:
    Andy Wade, Marshall Estrada, Salvador Contreras, Tracy Lick, Virgil Ortega
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_MistyandTracybang_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 77.22 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:15:43

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1bb5842a8d3e6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- John Tracy

Realtampaswingers.com- John Tracy

Description:
    John is one of our big guy member who gave Tracy a good time, when Tracy invited him to come over to our place here in PA he did not broke Tracy_s feeling with a no answer, but she gave Tracy a big ohh yeah..
    Model:
    John Vargas, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_John_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 76.75 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e9148094ee114

Pro User

Oct 2016

- A Feb Morning With Tracy

- A Feb Morning With Tracy

Description:
    Tracy ask me to shoot a video of her while she_s taking a bath . i can_t say no to Tracy_s favor because she_s really a hottie and a sex goddess.
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : morning_with_tracy_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 54.71 MB
    Duration : 00:11:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/affa4a72070a3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Squirt On Me

Realtampaswingers.com- Squirt On Me

Description:
    This is a very hot, and very wet, update for you to enjoy When we went to Hilton Head a few weeks ago, I was able to get together with another web girl named Faith Morgan. Well, let me tell you...she is a squirter Now, I have been around squirters before, but not like her....OMG One of her fuck buddies was in the area and came over to do a shoot with us both. All started out okay, but then the flood gates opened. Her guy loved it when she was sitting on his face and squirting right into his mouth while he was eating her out. I was sucking his cock and watching in amazement. Then it was my turn to sit on his face, but he stayed dry.... While he was eating me out Faith jumps on his cock and rides him until she cums again and dumps more of her sweet cum juice all over him. It was one continuous squirt after another until the bed was soaking wet, and I am not joking about that. I wanted to get fucked, but honestly didn_t really want to lay on those soaking wet sheets, so I just sat back and let her do her thing... He was thoroughly enjoying himself and was ready to dump his cum juices too, so I jumped back in and caught this load in my mouth. Now Faith enjoys cum just as much as I do, so we gave each other snowball kisses until it was all gone Enjoy the photos and make sure you check out just how wet the sheets were... The video is hot too cause you can really see all the hot, nasty squirting going on. You better water proof your monitor....lol And I would love to hear your take on the squirting thing, so e-mail me, at Tracy@MyHottieWife.com, and let know if you have ever experienced it and what you thought??
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : SquirtOnMe_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 259.45 MB
    Duration : 00:20:53

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/024d79eb05e37

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The Delivery

Realtampaswingers.com- The Delivery

Description:
    Tracy got a package from a friend but most interesting about this is not the package itself, its the person who delivered the package. Tracy hook up the delivery guy and put him on action.. He_s a very lucky delivery guy..
    Model:
    Romeo Resse, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : the_delivery_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 71.94 MB
    Duration : 00:14:45

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1bf4c16b16d79

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Limo Tails part 4

Realtampaswingers.com- Limo Tails part 4

Description:
    This is our newest Adventure Tracy and I where in PA 2 weeks ago when we meet these guys in a limo on their way to Atlantic City, Tracy and I decide to take a ride with them. The guys talk Tracy into getting them ready for the bachelor party they are off to. Tracy is in her glory as the guys all start to get their cocks out and ready for her mouth. Tracy has a couple of cocks in her hand and also a few in her cunt and mouth. Tracy is sitting on one cock as the guys line up and she sucks them off one by one.
    Model:
    Charlie Carpenter, Gene Richards, Gilbert Silva, Tracy Lick, Tyler Aguilar
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : LimoTails_part04_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 66.47 MB
    Duration : 00:13:36

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a702d31ac7f68

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Our own pregame show Pt.1

Realtampaswingers.com- Our own pregame show Pt.1

Description:
    Well, we all know what the real score of the Bucs and Eagle_s game was.....but check out this adventure and catch the score of our own pre-game show Double Dee and I got a few of our loyal member_s together for a gang bang and what a competition we had Of course I would say the Eagles won this game, based on who gets the most cum....and you know me......but check it out and see for yourself.
    Model:
    Dan Hawkins, Derick Peters, Double Dee, Dustin Tran, Jorge Arnold, Lewis Grant, Pedro Spencer, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Eagle__Score__Videos_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 248.12 MB
    Duration : 00:53:32

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/de1e5edc92dee

Thread Information