Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- March 2010 - Ass Licker

Realtampaswingers.com- March 2010 - Ass Licker

Description:
    Spring always reminds me of ice cream...and you know what?? I had my asshole licked, just like an ice cream cone, by our naughty neighbor Vic I was over at Dee_s house one afternoon, and Vic saw our car. He was horny so he decided to come over and see what he could talk us into We decided that since he wasn_t really invited, he would do what we wanted him to do...and I wanted my asshole licked First we started out on the living room floor and we both sat on his face, almost smothering him with our tushies I spread open my asshole as he buried his tongue deep into my butt and it wasn_t long before he licked me into orgasm heaven Dee and I then went into the bedroom where we lined up our two fine ass_ tight together on the end of the bed. Our butts were up in the air and Vic_s tongue was darting in and out of both of our assholes It felt amazing....he wasn_t just licking our assholes, it was almost like he was making love to our assholes WOW Dee and I were both very satisfied by now, and actually glad he came over... Now, I am not sure how many of you have ever have had this pleasure, but it is amazing I love having my asshole licked as well as licking someone else_s asshole Obviously, Vic enjoyed it too since his cock was nice and hard and he was able to blow his load all over us You should give it a try
    Model:
    Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : ass-licker_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 353.06 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:28:25

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b3556b351c28f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Mouth Watering

Realtampaswingers.com- Mouth Watering

Description:
    We were able to get together with Dee and Mark one afternoon, and when we got over there, Dee told me that she had a surprise for me What was it you ask?? Well, she is such a good girlfriend, that she was going to share one of her new fuck buddies with me Well, you know how your mouth waters when you see a yummy desert? Well, I got one look at him, and all of his big muscles, and my mouth immediately started to water I couldn_t wait to get his cock in my mouth and taste it I started to give him a blow job and my mouth was just dripping....I was letting my horny salvia drip all over his cock He was soaking wet and so was the bed He was hard and ready, but wanted to please me too, so we switched to a 69 position, and I came twice We switched again and he fucked me hard, but all I wanted to do was taste that yummy cock again My mouth was still watering and I begged him to let me suck it some more until he came in my mouth...which he did I swished his hot gooey cum around in my mouth and let it mix with all of my spit, and then swallowed it down It was the best tasting, mouth watering, desert I had had in a while... Enjoy the photos, and don_t forget to watch the sloppy wet videos too
    Model:
    Herbert Tucker, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : mouthWatering_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 301.45 MB
    Duration : 00:24:16

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f8d06655ed264

Pro User

Oct 2016

- A Milf Sandwich

- A Milf Sandwich

Description:
    Okay, now this adventure is too funny, but true Dee and I, and of course our hubbies, all shared a two bedroom suite while we were up in Atlanta. Next door to us were two cute young guys that Dee and I had noticed at breakfast a few times, and not to mention in the elevator and hallway. Well, anyway, one afternoon we get a knock on our door, and who is it?? It is the guys from next door Long story short, we invited them in and they said that they had been noticing us around the hotel too and wondered where we were from and what we up to?? We proceeded to tell them about our websites and you should have seen the smiles on their faces grow...and that wasn_t the only thing that was growing The one guy said that he had been fantasizing about us and came up with the term, MILF Sandwich He wanted one As you know, flattery will get you everywhere, including our hot MILF_s pants... Dee and I hardly ever turn down an offer like that, so into the bedroom we go. Now, I must say we were having a little trouble imaging the perfect position for a Milf Sandwich, but we had fun anyway while we took turns sucking and fucking them both They both were in MILF heaven and Dee and I were enjoying showing them how it is done the right way....with experience It didn_t take long before they both shot theirs loads, and we all chuckled about how that will be an adventure they will never forget I know we have all had them.....remember yours?? I would love to hear about that unforgettable adventure that you had, so e-mail me and tell me all the dirty details...
    Model:
    Don Snyder, Double Dee, Eddie Simpson, Tracy Lick
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : milfsandwich_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 177.66 MB
    Duration : 00:14:18

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/695409982164b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Atlanta Gloryhole Cumlover Pt.1

Realtampaswingers.com- Atlanta Gloryhole Cumlover Pt.1

Description:
    When we got to the hole a dick was already poking through. I told Dee I was going first, so I dropped to my knees and began sucking the head of this strange cock like a pro. I got the mother load of cum Id been waiting for. Thick white cum gushed out onto my tongue, lips and nose. Like a good girl I cleaned all the cum off myself with my fingers. But quickly after the mystery cock pulled out, another one popped through. This went on for a few hours
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : cumlover_gloryhole_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 79.88 MB
    Duration : 00:06:26

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/eb7b671bd8ce6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Some fun in the sun Pt.3

Realtampaswingers.com- Some fun in the sun Pt.3

Description:
    This week the hot, group, outdoor sex begins A group of us got together one afternoon to relax by a friend_s pool and well, needless to say, when we all get together we can never seem to keep our hands off of each other......or the large cock next to us either Not much tanning took place, but we certainly did work up a sweat This is a crazy adventure that you won_t want to miss Maybe another full length DVD? Stay tuned for the finale to be posted next week Enjoy
    Model:
    Betty Robert, Donna Michel, Helen Laurent, Karen Dubois, Nancy Moreau, Sandra Simon, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Fun__In__The__Sun__11____15_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 122.1 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:25:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/df92764fde6e2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Anal Adventure

Realtampaswingers.com- Anal Adventure

Description:
    Its the first day of the year of course we start the year right with a good hardcore anal sex. Tracy and I really had a great year ahead, if you start the year with a fuck you_ll gonna have a whole year of fuck, fun and adventure.
    Model:
    Tracy Lick, Wild Bill
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : anal_adventure_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 43.43 MB
    Duration : 00:08:56

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/84c5935792445

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- A swing club afternoon Pt.2

Realtampaswingers.com- A swing club afternoon Pt.2

Description:
    In Part II the action really starts to heat up at the swing club We started out teasing each other on the pool table and then you can watch all of the rooms get used by me and a bunch of guys and gals, especially the orgy room.... Lots of sucking and fucking in this adventure along with some great cum shots
    Model:
    Gerald Morgan, Terry Rogers, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pleasure__Palace__Videos_2_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 135.62 MB
    Duration : 00:27:50

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/adc8b42cb3b77

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Our Naughty Babysitter Pt.2

Realtampaswingers.com- Our Naughty Babysitter Pt.2

Description:
    As you saw in Part I, my husband and I seduced our cute, young babysitter We went out to dinner with big smiles on our faces and couldn_t wait to get back home When we got home what did we find?? Well, our babysitter was a little naughty, again, and she decided to raid our liquor cabinet We found her passed out in our bed, wrapped up in nothing but our blanket. We had to check on her and see if she was okay, and boy was she ever My husband stuck his large cock in her mouth which woke her up, and she started sucking him until he got big and hard I had to have another taste of her young pussy and then I rammed my husbands cock into her as I licked his balls This went on for a little while and we both screamed with orgasms After fucking us both till we were exhausted it was time for my husband to unleash his load He squirted his hot, gooey cum load inside Chrissy_s pussy and I waited for it to drip out all over her red cunt lips I sucked out every drop of cum from her cunt and then licked her swollen lips clean Yummy We all laughed about just how naughty she was as we fell asleep together in bed and had great dreams
    Model:
    Crissy Martinez, Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : the-babysitter_640x480-mp4_medium-002.mp4
    File Size : 251.03 MB
    Duration : 00:20:13

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/360f04044f491

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Used Blonde Members Fuck - Part 4

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Used Blonde Members Fuck - Part 4

Description:
    Tracy and Victoria Used Blonde invited a member to come over to our hotel room, Tracy and Victoria Used Blonde gave that member an adventure of a lifetime he will never forget...
    Model:
    Ross Beck, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_usedblondeTracymembersfuck_part4_320x24 0-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 50.31 MB
    Duration : 00:10:15

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1211d57975fc9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Hubby Watches Part 1

Realtampaswingers.com- Hubby Watches Part 1

Description:
    My husband loves nothing more than watching suck and fuck a big, black cock As I mentioned last week, this member of ours came into town and I gave him the full member treatment He licked me off good and then flipped me around into all kinds of great positions and fucked me good too. Wild Bill was in heaven, and so was I, when he dumped his big cum load all over me... What a hot afternoon
    Model:
    Justin Cook, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Hubby__Watches_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 172.52 MB
    Duration : 00:37:14

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/be0db767fd391

Thread Information