Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Key West road trip

Realtampaswingers.com- Key West road trip

Description:
    This weeks Video Adventure is a collage of one Tracy_s favorites and a members favorite, more oily hand job Adventures. One of our members e-mailed us and wanted to send us a video of his girlfriend giving him a hand job and wanted to see Tracy in action. We decided to edit some of our best ones together. Also we had Deep Stroke give us a photo discs of the night out so I have posted these 200 photos as well........Enjoy Wild Bill
    Model:
    Clifford Palmer, Miguel Robertson, Theodore Hunt, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : KeyWest_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 278.34 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:57:07

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/57f80159cc249

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Trisha Meets Vic

Realtampaswingers.com- Trisha Meets Vic

Description:
    I got a call from my girlfriend Trisha, from www. TrishaSwallows.com, last weekend, and she wanted to get together for a shoot. She had one of her guy friend coming over and wanted to know if I could get another guy too for even more fun. So who did I think of? Well of course I thought of my naughty neighbor, Vic He had never met Trisha before and was very happy to go out and try out some new pussy. The four of us had a great time that afternoon and had a very hot role in the sack... Vic was very happy cause Trisha was begging for him to stick his big cock up her asshole...and so he did I watched with a big smile on my faces cause now Vic owes me for introducing him to another one of my hot, slutty girlfriends We got in all different positions and did lots of sucking and fucking together, sharing cock and pussy juice Vic was finally ready to dump his load I caught it right in my mouth and did snowball kissed with Trisha and then finally dumped the last drop right on her worn out cunt hole Hot stuff (I apologize for the last few pictures that are kinda blurry. We had a slight malfunction with the camera at the end but couldn_t stop right in the middle of the hot action.....but not to worry because the video is crystal clear.)
    Model:
    Tracy Lick, Trisha Swallows, Vic Wonder, Williard Martin
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : TrishaMeetsVic_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 320.64 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:25:48

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c6f422900e1c7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Bar cruisin with Gabby Deepstroke

Realtampaswingers.com- Bar cruisin_ with Gabby Deepstroke

Description:
    Tracy is at it again, we where out last night for dinner at a local Tampa restaurant. with Gabby and Deep Stroke from the Mandingos. We had a cute little Blonde waitress that we believe to or not talked into coming back to Gabby and her husbands house for some more cocktails after the bar closed. The girls got her drunk and talked her into being an Adventure... Enjoy, the photos are now posted and we have an hour worth of videos starting Monday.......Enjoy Wild Bill.
    Model:
    Jane Stone, Jay Holmes, Oscar Black, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : crusining_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 232.04 MB
    Duration : 00:47:33

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/aab737313b1f4

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tampa Gang Bang - Part 4

Realtampaswingers.com- Tampa Gang Bang - Part 4

Description:
    Tracy, Double Dee and Victoria Used Blonde was invited to go to a group of our loyal members party.. then they started to play and have some fun with our hotties.. Tracy, Double Dee and Victoria Used Blonde got lots of cock and lots of cum that they really love..
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : OctoberBangTampa_OctoberBangTampa4_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 63.48 MB
    Duration : 00:12:55

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/43f7203d63c39

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Juice Me Up

Realtampaswingers.com- Juice Me Up

Description:
    This is another, new, hot adventure called, Juice Me up Why this title you ask? Well, Juice is a member of mine that I was able to get together with when we were up in Atlanta. He always loves it when we visit Atlanta and he makes it a point to get in touch with me so that we can hook up. He came over to the hotel that we were staying in and his cock was already poking out of his pants. A pup tent I call it Anyway we got right down to business. I took his beautiful, black cock in my mouth and started giving him a great blow job, if I do say so myself, then he was ready to fuck my wet pussy Now my pussy was already a little worn out from our gang bangs that we had had early that day, but that was okay.....I just loved feeling his hard cock pumping my cunt hole He didn_t last much longer as he whipped of his condom and came all over my red hole. Now you know me, I had to have a taste of his black cum juice, so I made him scoop it all up and feed it to me, and it was yummy Another loyal member satisfied....I love it Remember......I love getting together with my members for some hot sex. If you are in town, or even if you have a hot idea that you would like me to do for you, e-mail me and let me know.....I can make your fantasies cum true too
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : juice-me-up_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 126.92 MB
    Duration : 00:10:13

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/de84e4dc26dec

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Gang Bang part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Gang Bang part 2

Description:
    Tracy was invited to a member_s birthday party in PA and suddenly Tracy got drunk and turned the birthday party into a sex party. Tracy got lots of cum all over her body and mouth. The guys go home with a smile on their faces and an experience that they_ll never forget.
    Model:
    Eduardo Brown, Enrique Williams, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : pagangbang2004_PART2_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 77.18 MB
    Duration : 00:15:40

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4eb73b0f87d48

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- NYC Black Cock 2

Realtampaswingers.com- NYC Black Cock 2

Description:
    Tracy is on her back getting pounded with a black cock and has another in her mouth. Tracy has her cunt hole fucked real good and get another facial and sucks up the cum and swallows the load. Two more black studs with huge cocks get there turn in Tracy_s mouth she gets them both ready to fuck. She gets a huge cum load dumped in her mouth as she begs for more cum.
    Model:
    Fernando Hanson, Jaime Montgomary, Javier Dean, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : BlackcockNYC_part11_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 76.16 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/61822aa203349

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Bar Meet - Part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Bar Meet - Part 2

Description:
    Yours truly get a long view of the party with more licking going on, must have been drunk that day, enjoy The whip comes out as one of our female members brings her toy girl out and whips her ass and asked the other members to help.
    Model:
    Christy Real, Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : MarchBarmeet_PartII_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 43.46 MB
    Duration : 00:08:46

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/161584172a9c2

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Don t Make Me Do It

Realtampaswingers.com- Don_t Make Me Do It

Description:
    Now heres a little something different for you to enjoy I was a bad girl one night when I went out with a bunch of my friends, and I had a few too many cocktails I did get home safely, but all I remember is being very horny when I was finally climbing into my bed. Fortunately my hitachi was right on my nightstand, so I grabbed it and quickly got myself off I was just about to fall asleep when I heard some noises in the hallway. I opened my eyes and I saw a stranger standing in my bedroom I was still a little bit out of it and wasn_t quite sure if I was imagining him or not....but as it turns out, I wasn_t. He was looking around the room, and in all of our closets and drawers, and was getting ready to rob us He was startled when he saw me wake up, so he decided to use my restraints that he had seen in the drawer, to tie me up. I was still wearing my clothes, and he noticed that my skirt had ridden up and I wasn_t wearing any underwear, so he decided to play with my pussy I was already horny and his strange fingers felt good inside my wet hole. My hitachi was still laying next to me and the next thing you know he grabbed it and turned it on and proceeded to put it right on my hot spot Well, you know that hitachi, it doesn_t take long until you are cuming, and boy was I This stranger forced me into having one orgasm after another, and there was nothing I could do to stop him Not that I really wanted to... However, I was thinking to myself how great those orgasms felt, and I didn_t even know the guy I know that that seems weird, but let me tell you each orgasm was so intense I never wanted it to end Whoever he was, I guess decided that he should probably go, and I was left tied up in the bed, completely satisfied, until the next morning when someone would find me. I did have some great dreams that night
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : DontMakeMeDoIt_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 144.3 MB
    Duration : 00:11:36

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/262dd37ce7a9e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Suck N Fuck My Feet

Realtampaswingers.com- Suck N Fuck My Feet

Description:
    If you are a foot fetish guy then you are going to love this week_s update, Suck and Fuck My Feet I just love it when I get together with a member who pampers me It was then end of a long day and my feet were killing me from wearing my cum fuck me heels all day long Bob jumped right in and volunteered his wonderful mouth and hands to make my feet feel better. Well they did He licked and sucked my pretty toes and pink soles until they were nice and wet and slippery He actually got about half of my foot in his mouth...and it felt wonderful. I was nice and relaxed by now and my pussy was getting wet, so he put his mouth and tongue down there too and licked me into orgasm heaven....now I was really relaxed His cock was nice and hard, so he flipped me over and I stoked his hard dick between my slippery wet feet He was ready to explode then, but he wanted a feel of my tight cunt hole before he came He fucked me with a couple of good, hard thrust, until he couldn_t hold back any more He grabbed my feet and squirted his hot jizz all over my pretty toes and feet But it wasn_t over then.....he rubbed his cum all over my feet, gently massaging my sore soles I was so relaxed I didn_t want to get up, and my feet felt great I wonder is they offer this type of foot massage at the nail salons?? I_d sign up You should think about pampering your significant other to this type of foot massage....I bet she will love it too
    Model:
    James Johnson, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : suck-n-fuck-feet_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 271.6 MB
    Duration : 00:21:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1806db36bb1d1

Thread Information