Pro User

Oct 2016

- A Real Eye Opener Part 1

- A Real Eye Opener Part 1

Description:
    Double Dee and I are at it again. We got together one afternoon with Brandon Longwood from BrandonLongwood.com and all I can say is WOW What an Eye Opener this was You will see why when you view this hot adventure, but let me tell you, this guy is hung..... Dee and I wasted no time getting to work on his huge cock and he loved having the both of us all to himself.
    Model:
    Brandon Longwood, Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : An__Eye__Opener_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 117.96 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:25:27

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c393e1af126a0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy s Cum Cocktail

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy_s Cum Cocktail

Description:
    And all I can say is that it was good to the last drop You know me and how much I love cum and this lucky member

wanted to see me drink his hot, gooey cum out of a glass. Of course I am always willing to try something new and it was delicious, my kind of cocktail.... Too bad you can get this cocktail on a regular drink menu
    Model:
    Samuel Bell, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Cum__Cocktail_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 65.21 MB
    Duration : 00:13:17

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/006d7d41153a0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Keesha December

Realtampaswingers.com- Keesha December

Description:
    This is a little Canadian Hottie that Tracy wanted from the first time she laid eyes on her These videos where shot and edited by here husband for us we had them for awhile and finally found them. Tracy and Keesha are now doing a great 69 number and they both are hamming it up for the camera. The toys come out and what a great purple squirrel this girl Keesha has.
    Model:
    Keesha Coleman, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Keesha_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 25.07 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:02:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4322e7b94fb84

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy

Description:
    Tracy and Victoria Used Blonde is on a photoshoot but they decided to play with the photographer.. then Tracy started to filmed what Victoria Used Blonde and the photographer was doing.. Victoria Used Blonde received a hard fuck from the photographer..
    Model:
    Isaac Keller, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_TracyPhotog_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 58.6 MB
    Duration : 00:12:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/59581984afe9b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Soap N Stroke

Realtampaswingers.com- Soap N Stroke

Description:
    A few weeks ago we were over at Dee and Mark_s house getting some sun and just relaxing in their backyard. Dee and I cooled each other off with the hose a few times, as you will notice by my hair in the photos and videos..... Anyway, her naughty neighbor Vic showed up and we got to talking about how much we all love masturbating. Me being the cum lover that I am, was very interested in knowing what the guy_s favorite way of jerking themselves off was? We discussed different types of lubes and various hand techniques and I started to get hot I just love jerking guys off because I love seeing the cum squirt out of the head of their cocks I mentioned that my favorite way to jerk a guy off was to soap up their shafts until they were nice and hard and slippery. This was I can twist my wrist and hand at the head of their cocks which drives the guys crazy. I think Vic was staring to get a hard on so he volunteered his cock for me to try my technique on....so I started soaping him up and of course talking dirty His cock became nice and hard and it slid easily through my hands as I moved my hands quickly up and down his meat shaft. His cock continued to grow but now I was getting horny so I made him fuck me for a while so that I could feel his big hard on in my pussy. By now, Dee and Mark were also getting turned on and we were all hot...literally. So we decided to all move out to their outdoor shower so that everyone could get soaped up. It wasn_t long before Dee and I both had a face full of cum Enjoy the photos and let me know your favorite way of how you like to stroke that cock of yours
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : soap-n-stroke_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 271.63 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:21:51

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6326eaf6e175c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Old fashioned XXXmas Gangbang

Realtampaswingers.com- Old fashioned XXXmas Gangbang

Description:
    Today, I have posted 9 videos from one of our Member_s XXXMas Gang Bang Parties which, we had in 2004, (sometimes the archives can be tricky....I couldn_t even find this series when I was looking for it,) so I thought we would send 2006 with a big bang.....literally This is a great action series with Florida Double Dee and I, and a very horny group of member_s, and of course a horny Santa. Dee and I had been asking for some stiff cocks for Christmas and we got plenty Ho...Ho..Ho
    Model:
    Corey Castro, Double Dee, Herman Hoffman, Maurice Hart, Roberto Cunningham, Tracy Lick, Vernon Elliot, Zachary Hansen
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : XXXMasBang_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 229.63 MB
    Duration : 00:47:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c6e975f17c68b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- A swing club afternoon Pt.3

Realtampaswingers.com- A swing club afternoon Pt.3

Description:
    Well, the Swing Club Afternoon is now slowly turning into the Swing Club during the evening hours, but that is not stopping anyone My camera man is following everyone around and now ends up in the Blow Job Room..... These girls go to town and suck off some hard cocks and get a big, juicy, reward dumped on their faces. Next he travels down the hall to the Tropical room where a gang bang is taking place.....you go girls
    Model:
    Johanna Peterson, Leslie Reed, Lou Copper, Martina Morgan
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Pleasure__Palace_3_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 135.39 MB
    Duration : 00:27:36

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d2a8f5e94b218

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Behind the wrong door..

Realtampaswingers.com- Behind the wrong door..

Description:
    ..but it was definitely the right door for this gentleman He thought he was walking in the door of a tanning salon, and there I was, naked to greet him I took him into the back and proceeded to undress him......he was still in shock Then I went right to work and gave him one of my famous blow jobs He proceeded to make his money deposit all over my tits....and then he realized I didn_t work there..... Ya never know
    Model:
    Billy James, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : tanning_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 73.57 MB
    Duration : 00:15:52

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b1de02af7fb61

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- March 05 Gangbang 3

Realtampaswingers.com- March 05 Gangbang 3

Description:
    This Adventure Tracy is helping out as Dee get yet another facial cum load. Kristi Has had enough and Tracy is sitting on a members cock in a chair. The Chair tilts back and almost spills them both. Its seems as thought the guys are all getting there turns as Tracy and Dee both have cocks in the mouth and pussy. Tracy and Dee are both getting fucked doggie style as the cum starts flowing as Tracy gets a mouth full and spits it on Dee_s ass. Dee gets one of the best facial cum loads we have ever filmed the guys shoots and shoots.
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : gangbang_March2995_partIII_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 101.46 MB
    Duration : 00:20:37

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/33bdfce5dcbcd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Giddyup Gang Bang

Realtampaswingers.com- Giddyup Gang Bang

Description:
    She_s Backkkkk Used Blonde Victoria has returned from Seattle and wanted to do a Gangbang with Tracy and Dee this was shoot by her husband. The Girls are all getting banged good as Victoria get her big clit out and big it is. Tracy and Dee are amazed as Victoria is getting it from all ends...Giddy up and give me more she tells the guys. Double Dee is getting another cock and ends up sitting on one and taking another in her face. Victoria is on the floor getting her fill as Tracy and Dee are on the bed getting cock from all angles.
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : giddyupgangbang_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 23.76 MB
    Duration : 00:05:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/069fc6c668dee

Thread Information