Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Earning My Big Commission

Realtampaswingers.com- Earning My Big Commission

Description:
    Well, as I am sure you are all aware, everyone is feeling the crunch of the bad economy....even me I was trying to sell a client a very expensive house and ended up having to be a very naughty realtor The things you do to earn that big commission I really wanted to close this deal but I had no idea what my client had in mind for me finally get his John Hancock. His wife had already given her approval on the house and she really wanted it. Now it was up to her husband to start wheeling and dealing. We were sitting in his kitchen, and he basically just came out and said that if I wanted my big commission I had to do some things that he wanted, that most realtors wouldn_t do. Hmmmm I thought, what could he possibly be referring to?? He then asked me to take my top down so he could see my breast. I thought about it, and also thought about how nice my bank account would look with that large deposit in it, and so hesitantly I agreed. I tried to keep covering myself up, but that wasn_t working too well....he wanted to see it all, and touch them too I was shocked What was I getting myself into?? Next I had to drop my dress so he could get the full naked effect, and to tell you the truth I was feeling a little embarrassed by now. When he asked me to take his cock out of his pants and suck on it, I was about ready to give up on the deal... His cock was nice and hard, so I just kept thinking about my big commission check and decided to go to with the flow. I was thinking that this was about as far as he was going to push me, but oh no He wanted to taste and my pussy and fuck me too Now what was I going to do? But I just kept reminding myself that the money would definitely come in handy, so I reluctantly agreed, again I jumped right up on the kitchen counter and he didn_t hesitate sticking his hard cock in his naughty realtors pussy hole I kept reminding him that he needed to sign the paperwork and also had to give me a deposit as well, but the deposit he was thinking about was different than what I was talking about... He ended up depositing his money load right in my pink pussy I couldn_t believe that I had just fucked my customer, right on his kitchen counter, all to earn a big commission He was a man of his word thought and turned around and gave me another deposit as well as his John Hancock Want to buy a house anyone??
    Model:
    Jeff Wells, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : bigCommission_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 200.12 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:06

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3199be90567eb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- XXX Fun in the Barn Yard

Realtampaswingers.com- XXX Fun in the Barn Yard

Description:
    Wild Bill and I drove up to Ocala to do a shoot with some of our members. Roberta was there as well as a few more hot, web girls. Boy....was it a hot day to be shooting outside We started out in the barn that was there and had some Fun in the Barn Yard The guys were acting like animals, ready to whip there clothes off and get their cocks in the action. It wasn_t long before we were all soaked with sweat and cum A few of us got hosed off at the end...yeah, that_s right... rode hard and put away wet
    Model:
    Donald Martin, George Jackson, Grace Pears, Kelly Lopez, Mark Moore, Paul Hernandez, Shana Alyanna, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : barn-hoes_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 69.3 MB
    Duration : 00:05:34

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/472ddb3c0558b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- An Upside Down Mouthful

Realtampaswingers.com- An Upside Down Mouthful

Description:
    I love cum, and I will take it any way I can get it. My member remembered that, so he saved up a big load for me. My mouth was dripping with salvia as I sucked on his big shaft. I was horny, wet and ready to fuck He was ready to explode so he stood at the end of the bed and tea bagged me. The only thing better than a mouthful of cum is a mouthful of balls, and I got both He ejaculated his sperm right into my mouth. I swallowed it down, and it tasted delicious.....even if I did swallow it upside down...
    Model:
    Josh Hamilton, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : AnUpsideDownMouthful_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 187 MB
    Duration : 00:15:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8a69233fc764e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Naughty Walk In The Woods

Realtampaswingers.com- Naughty Walk In The Woods

Description:
    I was feeling horny so I took a walk in the woods with my vibrator and my anal dildo No one came up to where I was sitting, although I was hoping they would, but I did have to keep my eyes open just in case I was wet and horny so I lubed up my anal dildo and started to push it up my asshole. I wasn_t satisfied yet, so I grabbed my vibrator and gave myself a DP. Now that felt really good and I moaned really loud as I came over and over I wonder if anyone heard me?
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : NaughtyWalkInTheWoods_RTS_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 94.9 MB
    Duration : 00:07:38

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1b3eba9b88b20

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy takes on Dee s black cocks Part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy takes on Dee_s black cocks Part 2

Description:
    Wild Bill and I stopped by Dee_s house one afternoon, when little did I know, she was busy with two big, black cocks I mentioned that it had been a while since my last black cock, and Dee, being the good hostess that she is, asked the guys if they were up for a little more white pussy. The guys shook their heads, yes They were both long and thick and I knew my little, tight, pussy would be stretched to the max, but I just couldn_t resist getting some black meat in me again
    Model:
    Dennis Mitchell, Jerry Campbells, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Dees__Black__Cocks_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 69.8 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:15:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c49ed95c5cba7

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- OUR JULY MEMBER S GANG BANG PARTY

Realtampaswingers.com- OUR JULY MEMBER_S GANG BANG PARTY

Description:
    I love parties so we had a Member_s Gang Bang Party in July and a great time was had by all Mandi, Roberta and Kristine Cumz were all there to help me take on the horny crowd Believe it or not, it was a first for me.....I squirted And all I can say is WOW...I actually did think I peed on him The guys were in heaven as they moved their cocks around the room and tried out all of those strange mouths and pussies Very hot and nasty You should have been there
    Model:
    Kristine Cumz, Mandi Sins, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : JulyMemberGangBang_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 223.64 MB
    Duration : 00:18:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3eda9410c9dae

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- New Years Dildo Fuck

Realtampaswingers.com- New Years Dildo Fuck

Description:
    On New Year_s Day we stopped by Trisha_s house (from Trisha Swallows) to visit with her and her husband Tom. We enjoyed a few drinks and then decided to ring in the New Year with a hot dildo fuck Trisha got out her hytachi, and a few other of her big plastic toys, and we went to town. Being the nice guest that I am, I let her go first and helped her get off with the hytachi, which as you know from watching some of our other videos, it doesn_t take much.... I was now hot and ready and when she was finished I took that vibrator right out of her hand and slapped it right on my horny pussy... It didn_t take long for me to cum either, especially since she was fingering my wet hole Now it was time for the next toy, and Trisha picked out a big, black cock I lubed it up and slowly shoved it into her wet cunt, but I guess I wasn_t quick enough cause she took a hold of it and jammed the whole thing right up in there The dildo actually vibrated too, but she wanted more, she wanted the hytachi at the same time Her face says it all...she was very satisfied, and wait until you hear her cum in the videos as I talk dirty to her As I take the cum saturated dildo out of her cunt, her pussy hole was stretched wide open It looked hot, and of course I had to show her gaping hole off to the cameras for you to see too
    Model:
    Tracy Lick, Trisha Swallows
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : nydf_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 294.51 MB
    Duration : 00:23:42

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4547fad2b1118

Pro User

Oct 2016

- A day at sea with a member Pt.4

- A day at sea with a member Pt.4

Description:
    What a day this was, and I know you all will agree It_s A Day at Sea with a Member, Part IV. The hot outdoor action continues with people getting fucked and sucked everywhere on the boat I get one of the biggest cum loads, all over me, that I think I have ever gotten in my life, and you know me, I had to get a pissing scene in....off the back of the boat
    Model:
    Alvin Weaver, Betty Robert, Dean Kelley, Donna Michel, Gordon Payne, Greg Dunn, Helen Laurent, Karen Dubois, Lisa Cross, Nancy Moreau, Sandra Simon, Tim Stephens
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : At__Sea__with__a__Member__11_15_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 110.89 MB
    Duration : 00:23:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d0fe950734ba8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Florida DD s - Part 1

Realtampaswingers.com- Florida DD_s - Part 1

Description:
    Double Dee is a very good friend of Tracy they been together for many year and Tracy loves to play with Double Dee. Tracy invited Double Dee to come over to our house to try and play with her new bought toys, Double Dee got excited when she saw couple of dildos and immediately play with Tracy.
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_FloridaDDs_part1_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 58.09 MB
    Duration : 00:11:52

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6ecaf2558280b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Finding Tracy s G-Spot Pt.1

Realtampaswingers.com- Finding Tracy_s G-Spot Pt.1

Description:
    I love getting together with Vic because he has such a great cock and he can eat pussy like no one else We start out kissing and then he heads south, sucking on my toes and licking my feet. He then pulled out a pink toy called a G Spot Finder and let me tell you, it gets right in there and hits your g-spot perfectly He then flips me over his couch and licked my cunt hole, and asshole, from behind I cum for the third time....all before I had even touched his hard cock And this is only Part I
    Model:
    Tracy Lick, Vic Wonder
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : ts-spot-pt1_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 88.77 MB
    Duration : 00:07:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/38d14c13c230d

Thread Information