Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Big D

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Big D

Description:
    It was another great year this year at PleasureFest 2006 PleasureFest is a crazy week of some great sucking and fucking of some huge black cocks and believe me, I got my share Also, a bunch of the HottieWives got their share tooCocks so big, I was amazed at the small cunts that could take _um. Posted today are 100 photos of my reunion with Big D from New York. Bill &amp I have know D for almost 6 years now and I always enjoy his cock
    Model:
    Big D, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Tracy__and__Big__D__1_4_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 88.3 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:17:59

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6f9a1f70ccfe9

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Gang Bang

Realtampaswingers.com- Gang Bang

Description:
    This is a a few of our lost episodes that our member John reminded us that we have not yet posted. Tracy Is at her finest as she has cocks in both holes and in each fist as well. The guys are have there way with Tracy and she is starting to get a little sore as she gets another doggie style fucking. Tracy gets another mouth full of cum as yet another member sticks his cock in her mouth and shoots his load. Tracy get one of our favorite members John to shoot another load of cum on her face.
    Model:
    Adrian Austin, Arnold Bishop, Double Dee, Harvey Carr, Jared Salazar, Mitchell Franklin, Ron Lawson, Ronald Lynch, Sonya Campbell, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : July2005Gangbagng_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 75.95 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f96f89dcd087f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Radio Show - Part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Radio Show - Part 2

Description:
    Tracy and her friend Nelly was invited to a local radio station in PA and they discussed naughty topics, then eventually Tracy took off her dress, get totally naked on the radio station and she as Nelly to do the same way she did..
    Model:
    Nelly Divine, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_RadioShow_part2_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 76.85 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cccb7b258e309

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Pimp Me Out

Realtampaswingers.com- Pimp Me Out

Description:
    My girlfriend Dee has been really busy lately... Anyway, she was getting together one afternoon with her cute, young, detail guy and she was very excited since she said she was ready for a good fuck Well, the next thing you know, my phone rings, and it is her. She had an emergency that she had to leave for, and asked if I could come over and fuck her friend cause she didn_t really want to cancel on him. (Okay, you know what my answer was) I rushed to get ready and drove over as quickly as I could. I was hoping he wouldn_t be disappointed that it was my pussy that was filling in for Dee_s, but he was happy, and made the comment that Dee was pimping me out. I thought that was funny....and so true (I am so lucky to have such a good girlfriend) By now we didn_t have much time so we got started right away. He was so cute, and young, and to tell you the truth I was a little nervous, but horny His cock rose to the occasion and I was happy to feel it....now I wanted to feel it in my mouth I sucked his hard, black, shaft until it got even harder and was ready to fuck my pussy I bent over thinking he would fuck me from behind, but he actually surprised me and started eating out my pussy. His face was buried in my ass, and pussy and it felt great My cunt hole was nice and wet now Then he surprised me again As we were fucking, he picked me up, with his cock still in my pussy Now I was nervous again cause I thought I would be too heavy for him, and that I would end up on the floor, but to my surprise he didn_t drop me. Okay, now I had had enough of the position changing thing and I was ready for some cum I had been thinking about a big, yummy mouthful the whole time driving over He laid back and relaxed, and after a couple of sucks and strokes I got a third surprise. He dumped a huge, creamy jizz load right where I like it...in my mouth I played with it in my mouth for a little bit and then did the big swallow, and as usual, it tasted yummy. I was wishing that Dee was there so that I could have shared the cum with her, but oh, well, there was more for me...but I_m glad she shared him with me
    Model:
    Jacob Alvarez, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : pimpmeout_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 248.83 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:20:01

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e2f8318149504

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tampa Gang Bang

Realtampaswingers.com- Tampa Gang Bang

Description:
    Tracy, Double Dee and Victoria Used Blonde was invited to go to a group of our loyal members party.. then they started to play and have some fun with our hotties.. Tracy, Double Dee and Victoria Used Blonde got lots of cock and lots of cum that they really love..
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : OctoberBangTampa_OctoberBangTampa1_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 76.95 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d792eb8c769e0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Black Cock Vegas 3

Realtampaswingers.com- Black Cock Vegas 3

Description:
    Tracy gets yet another guy jumping on as one cock seems like is bigger then the next. This is really some great fucking. Tracy is getting fucked doggie style and sucking one of the biggest cocks of the night. I asked if she was alright and she told me that she wanted all the loads. Tracy is in her glory as she has six black studs jerking off on her face.
    Model:
    Allan Reid, Clayton Little, Guy Walsh, Hugh Fowler, Nelson Fields, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_VegasBlackcocko1_partIII_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 51.11 MB
    Duration : 00:10:27

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7fa0fb34dc95b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- On Blowjob Pond

Realtampaswingers.com- On Blowjob Pond

Description:
    Well, as I mentioned we stopped in and saw Dee and Mark yesterday after Bill_s doctor appointments. It was a beautiful evening and we were all sitting naked on their porch have a few cold ones, just relaxing. Dee_s flowers are all in full bloom so we took a walk around her yard to admire them all. We walked down by their pond too, to see how pretty that was since it is nice and full, and you know what happens to me when I get naked outside....I get horny The next thing you know, Marks got a chubby, so Dee runs back into the house to grab the cameras Not only does she grab the cameras, she also grabs bottles of soap and water. Now, I knew where this was going and I was loving it We both did a little fluffing, but that wasn_t really necessary since Mark is always hard and always ready to blow one of his huge cum loads I then got the soap out and poured it on his cock and stroked his hard shaft till it was all covered in bubbles... After a few squirts of clean water to rinse him off a bit, (he didn_t want me to use the pond water, lol), I gobbled his hard, and very clean cock, down my throat until he was ready to unload And unload he did He shot his huge, gooey, thick, white cum load right down my throat and all over my face Wow, did I need it, and it felt great Mark was happy too I had Dee help me push all of the cum that landed on my face into my mouth so I could taste each and every drop She even took a taste herself, and said it was yummy. See, aren_t I lucky to have such great friends?? They knew I would be horny when I got back from vacation and took care of me Well, I guess we took care of each other... Are you lucky enough to have friends like that?? Enjoy the photos and I will have the video up for you on Tuesday, so stay tuned
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Travis Ruiz
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : onBlowJobPond_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 112.38 MB
    Duration : 00:09:02

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5d8c7553009eb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Sluts In Red

Realtampaswingers.com- Sluts In Red

Description:
    Dee and I are fast becoming the most famous visiting _ in Atlanta. Every time we make a road trip to Atlanta, Dee_s phone rings off the hook from our Hot-Lanta fans wanting to get together When these two Mandingos see us in our red sexy outfits, they almost jizz their pants They want to slide their cocks in the Florida __ mouths, pussies and in any other hole that their dicks will fit in to We do not want small talk....all we wanted was their big hard cocks and the guys were pleased to feed Dee and I their dark cock meat They go right for our married pussy and pound our holes until we are sloppy wet, holes gapping, and ready for a big glob of man juice. Dee spreads her juicy fuck hole for her stud to spray his load on. She moaned as it spattered on her bald cunt I am licking my lips as I move over between Dee_s legs to lap up every hot, sticky drop of Mandingo juice We both smile with satisfaction and our smiles got even bigger when Mark reminds us that we have more fans in Hot-Lanta cuming that same night
    Model:
    Daryl Moore, Double Dee, Ross Hernandez, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : _InRed_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 224.33 MB
    Duration : 00:18:03

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4f2745edb126c

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Christmas Bang

Realtampaswingers.com- Christmas Bang

Description:
    Ho Ho Ho Merry Christmas. Tracy and Florida Double D are finishing up the last members as Tracy stuffs his cock into her.
    Model:
    Armando Day, Double Dee, Dwayne Davidson, Dwight May, Max Bowman, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Christmasbang10_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 21.98 MB
    Duration : 00:04:45

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/993615e74436a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Dee meet The Impaler

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Dee meet The Impaler

Description:
    I just love black cocks, but when that black meat is big, fat, and long, I always call in my girlfriend Dee for help because I know that Dee loves those black monsters in her juicy, stretchy pussy When I spotted this Mandingos big black cock meat I immediately pimped out Dee_s hungry pink hole to him. I knew that Dee would have no problem taking the Impaler_s thick cock, no matter how big it was
    Dee loves me playing with her hard nipples as her pussy is being stuffed by black cock meat.she always says it makes her pussy even wetter. But hey, what are girlfriends for Of course I lend a hand as the Impaler drives his huge cock deep into Dee_s pussy and then I step in as the best cum cleaner around Slurp, Slurp
    Model:
    Bradley Washington, Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : theimpaler_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 332 MB
    Duration : 00:26:43

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/bca2ffcba54a5

Thread Information