Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Harem House

Realtampaswingers.com- Harem House

Description:
    In this Newest Adventure you will get a look at what our members gangbang parties are like. Tracy and the rest of the wives are drinking and getting to know some of the new memebsr and chatting with some old time guys. Dee and Tracy meeet up and as you know it takes a bucket of cold water to get these two apart when they start.
    Model:
    Amber Lane, Chilie Railey, Chrissie Perkins, Gabby Smith, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : HaremHouse_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 104.4 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:21:23

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7a3dcca23ea6d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- THe Airport - Part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- THe Airport - Part 2

Description:
    We arrived at Las Vegas and some of our members pick us up there, then when we got the place to stay Tracy immediately put these members on action and Tracy give them an adventure and experience of a lifetime.. Tracy got her mouth full of big cocks some are black but most are blondes Tracy really enjoyed our Las Vegas trip.
    Model:
    Salvador Martinez, Seth Garcia, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : airport2_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 53.13 MB
    Duration : 00:10:43

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a6d03b641bfb5

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy s Gasparilla Adventures

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy_s Gasparilla Adventures

Description:
    Tracy and I where in down town Tampa at a before party for the Gasparilla parade when we ran into this group of fireman. As you all know she loves men in uniform and loves the hoses as well. These guys certainly put out her fire with loads and loads of cum. She swallowed and had it shoot all over her...this is some really hot stuff....enjoy
    Model:
    Alexander Bryan, Antonio Kim, Danny Gonzales, Earl Hamilton, Jimmy Graham, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : YborCity_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 130.56 MB
    Duration : 00:26:39

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c72236cd959ca

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Hot Mandi s wild sybian ride

Realtampaswingers.com- Hot Mandi_s wild sybian ride

Description:
    Welcome our new Hottie Wife, Hot Mandi Mandi is also a nudist here in Florida who calls herself a pussy and cock hungry Certified Nympho But of course Double Dee and I had to see if she could pass the initiation test of becoming a Hottie Wife, and that is riding the sybian.... She passed with flying colors We all took a turn and Mandi rides the fuck machine twice and ends up squirting as I catch it in a glass for us to have a toast with Nasty stuff
    Model:
    Double Dee, Hot Mandi, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : MandiSybianVideos_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 168.4 MB
    Duration : 00:36:20

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0e368b87eb636

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- January 2010 - After Work Release

Realtampaswingers.com- January 2010 - After Work Release

Description:
    This week I have a new adventure for you called....After Work Release Now I know we all could use that I had a cute, young member, e-mail me and ask if I could stop over one day after work and see him. He lives close to me so I said, sure. When I got there, the door was open and he told me to come on in. I guess he was excited, in more ways than one, that I was coming over because he was already stroking his cock on the couch He said he had a tough day at work and could really use a little stress release Not a problem I told him....I could use a little stress reliever myself and what a better way to relax than jerking off a big, young cock His cock was a handful and it was nice and hard I lubed him up and started gliding my hands up and down his big shaft and I could feel it growing even more right between my hands I was getting excited now and I was dying to have his large dick in my mouth So on my knees I got and I took his large meat shaft down my throat It wasn_t long after that, that he exploded his cum juices in my mouth and all over my glasses. I had to smile the next morning in my office when I went to put my glasses on.....I guess I had forgotten to clean them off
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : work-release_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 155.16 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:12:29

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8ba373b89c679

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Year End Gangbang Part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Year End Gangbang Part 2

Description:
    Double Dee and I took on a few of our local members in a hot orgy. We decided to close out 2007 with a Bang.....a Gang Bang that is There were lots of hard cocks that Dee and I got our hands on and our pussies around, and I am pretty sure Dee even took a few up her ass, (you will have to check her videos for that hot action..... Of course lots of hot cum was flying and Dee and I both get our fill
    Model:
    Double Dee, Lawrence Howard, Nicolas Ward, Ralph Kelly, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Year__End__Bang__02_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 172.16 MB
    Duration : 00:37:09

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/86c26aac0f900

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Bukakee

Realtampaswingers.com- Bukakee

Description:
    This is a great gangbang with Tracy and Used Blonde Victoria, the ladies get the guys upstairs and ready. Tracy gets it by a real line up of members and loves the attention. Victoria get into the fucking and sucking action as Tracy continues her banging. Victoria is the center of attention as she gets more and more cock stuffed into her.
    Model:
    Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : bukakee_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 213.57 MB
    Duration : 00:43:48

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/a526bc80bdea0

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Harem House The Finale part 4

Realtampaswingers.com- Harem House The Finale part 4

Description:
    Tracy gets herself another member from the Yahoo group to shoot a big load on her face. Tracy gets some more cum shoot in her mouth hand dribble a little on her hand and licks up all up. The last guys gets his cock into Tracy and one of our oldest members joins in to say goodbye to Another great Members Party.
    Model:
    Ben George, Chester Green, Chilie Railey, Chrissie Perkins, Double Dee, Gabby Smith, Raul Harper, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : HaremHouse_TheFinale_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 91.33 MB
    Duration : 00:18:35

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9871483295260

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Gang Bang 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Gang Bang 2

Description:
    This is a a few of our lost episodes that our member John reminded us that we have not yet posted. Tracy Is at her finest as she has cocks in both holes and in each fist as well. The guys are have there way with Tracy and she is starting to get a little sore as she gets another doggie style fucking. Tracy gets another mouth full of cum as yet another member sticks his cock in her mouth and shoots his load. Tracy get one of our favorite members John to shoot another load of cum on her face.
    Model:
    Adrian Austin, Arnold Bishop, Carl Mendez, Double Dee, Harvey Carr, Jared Salazar, Mitchell Franklin, Ron Lawson, Ronald Lynch, Sonya Campbell, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : July2005Gangbagng_part2_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 75.8 MB
    Duration : 00:15:27

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c7f50bfda0827

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Members 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Members 2

Description:
    Its Party time again in Tampa and we had a great turn out. In part I here the actions has not started yet however you get a good look at the crowd. The party is getting going as Dee and Tracy are trying to get the guys ready to go, finally getting the crowd in the bed room as cock start coming out and the girls are in there glory. The party is in full swing as both Tracy and Dee are getting it one members after another. Dee has a cock in her cunt and is getting it doggie style and has a line ready to stuff there cocks in her mouth all while Kristi is in the living room on the couch taking one of the members deep in her cunt and rubbing her clit.
    Model:
    Brett Lawrence, Milton Carlson, Nathaniel Vargas, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaMembersMarch2005_MembersBang02_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 100.18 MB
    Duration : 00:20:30

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3c5dc9f8daf74

Thread Information