Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Clean Those Dirty Balls

Realtampaswingers.com- Clean Those Dirty Balls

Description:
    Now what are girlfriends good for you ask?? Well, they will clean each others husbands balls One afternoon I was over at Dee and Marks house and Mark had been busy all day working in their hay fields. When he finally came home he was all sweaty and covered in dirt. So, I told him to clean those dirty balls He wanted Dee to do it, but she was having no part of it, so guess who volunteered to help out on her behalf? You got it, me I got him all soaped up and slid my hands down and around his full ball sack. I even got his taint area nice and clean He was horny and was ready to squirt that big, creamy load of his. I know Mark is always ready to drown you when he cums and I couldnt wait to feel it hit me. I was like a baby bird, sitting and waiting with my mouth wide open, waiting for my mouth to get fulland it did I gave it a couple of good swishes and down the hatchet it went.yummy We laughed that he now had clean balls, and I had a dirty mouth
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : dirtyBalls_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 106.43 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:08:34

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c3dbbe0ddf645

Pro User

Oct 2016

- A Forced Practice Run

- A Forced Practice Run

Description:
    This adventure is kind of a practice run. Well, I_m not sure how much practice I need when it involves using my Hitachi, but maybe with the props that were involved I could use a little. A member of mine was in town and he is very talented with ropes. Not only is he a master at knot tying....he also makes his own ropes, which I was very impressed with... They were a lot softer and more flexible than the type of ropes that I have used in the past. We were practicing for a shoot which was going to take place the next day where he was going to suspend me from the ceiling with my Hitachi, but unfortunately we never got to do that shoot since or organizer got sick. Anyway, he laid me on the bed and got out his bag of tricks... It took him no time at all to get both of my legs and arms tied up. To tell you the truth, I was getting really turned on. His next trick was to see if I could stand him using the Hitachi on me while I was restrained. Hmmmm....I_m pretty sure it wasn_t going to be a problem....lol Once I heard that bussing noise, I was wet He forced me to take the high vibration one orgasm after the other until I was screaming for him to stop. He would only slow it down for a minute so I could catch my breath, and then the Hitachi was back on high again and I was forced to have another, and another, and another, and another orgasm Wow....it was incredible My pussy was bright red and swollen, but it felt very satisfied Once he decided that I would be good for the next day, he untied me quickly, but I was afraid to get up. My legs were quivering in pure ecstasy I am looking forward to meeting him again, so we can do that second shoot that got cancelled... I must admit, I like having someone else behind the controls, who tells you when you can start and can stop having your orgasms, so if you want to come to Tampa and have a practice run with me too, just e-mail me and let me know
    Model:
    Jerson Great, Tracy Lick
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : ForcedRun_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 192.78 MB
    Duration : 00:15:31

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ab5cd219ce272

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- I ll be the judge of that

Realtampaswingers.com- I_ll be the judge of that

Description:
    This week_s update is a little something different, (I like to give you all a little variety....) Anyway, this adventure was actually a member_s custom DVD request. When a member orders a custom video, he submits a scene and a script for me to follow, but let_s not forget, I am not the greatest actress in the world, but I always do my best to satisfy my members He wanted me to be a very firm, confident judge, dealing with a mischievous boy in a one-on-one courtroom. The video starts out in my chambers with me getting ready to heardiscuss the case of a young male, named Mikey, who has been caught spying on his older neighbor ladies. I pretend to question him on why he was doing this. My tone demonstrates shock of a young male doing such a thing...even though I_m not really surprised. I point out multiple times that I noticed that all of the complaints have been from older ladies and how I know that_s not a coincidence. I question his enjoyment of older women and how I believe that boys his age enjoy older ladies....how I_m sure he went home and masturbated after he spied on the ladies. (How are you liking it so far??) Now it is time for me to make my decision of sentencing, and I sentence him to be ejaculated I explain to him that I have a special program that most of the boys choose to take part in. I begin to go over how it would involve ejaculating him in order for me to get a sperm sample that could be used as a record for future problems or mischief he gets in to. We then proceed to my office. Without undressing much of him, I boldly begin to stroke him. I continue to act very calm, not making it seem as if I_m excited by doing this...(Okay now this part is tricky because I was enjoying it, but couldn_t show it.) I then proceed to get a condom.I explain to him that the condomis necessary part of the program and that he is going to be required to wear it, also reminding him about the sperm sample that is a necessary part of the program. I put the condom on him and begin to stroke him again. Still in a firm and authoritative tone, I start telling him how naughty he is, and how I_m masturbating his boner. I then order him to ejaculate in the condom Not making any comment on what has just happened, I remove the condom from his cock and proceed to look it over, as if I were visually analyzing it. I even smell the condom. I then proceed to drink all of his cum from the condom.He was shocked by this, but I tell him that if I want to eatsperm, then I_ll eatsperm Ending the scene, I tell him that he_ll just have to submit to another sperm sample ejaculation in a couple of days... We did not take any photos of this courtroom scenario, but we did take video, and it is now posted We shot it POV style, so the only person that you will see in the video is me, and of course Mikey_s cock Mikey never speaks, it is only me handing out my ejaculation orders I hope you all like it, and if you are interested in me shooting a custom video for you, just drop me an e-mail with your idea Thanks to my member for his script, I had a great time making it for you, and I hope you are enjoying your finalized custom copy
    Model:
    Melvin Mendoza, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : judge_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 336.61 MB
    Duration : 00:27:05

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/44bce04aa9354

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- December Out Takes

Realtampaswingers.com- December Out Takes

Description:
    These are some lost footage from the members gangbang in Pa we did, in September. Tracy is doing her best to get this guy hard with her mouth and also a little hand job action. Tracy finally says Fuck it lays back spreads her legs and masturbates her self to a great orgasm.
    Model:
    Alfredo Delgado, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : OutTakes_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 69.64 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:14:09

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d893cfb20a01f

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Pool Room Blowjob Part 1

Realtampaswingers.com- Pool Room Blowjob Part 1

Description:
    Double Dee and I got together with a member and challenged him to a few games of pool. After a few games we decide to make things a little more interesting and started to play strip pool I was naked first and Dee was not far behind me. We just couldn_t leave his nice cock alone. Dee and I go to town on his cock, and we both end up getting some white stuff on our faces, which was not chalk.... Wanta_ play with us too?? Posted now are the first 125 photos and 20 minutes of hot video.
    Model:
    Double Dee, Steve Reyes, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : PoolRoom_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 97.26 MB
    Duration : 00:20:59

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/53e5d27eac12a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Radio Show - Part 1

Realtampaswingers.com- Radio Show - Part 1

Description:
    Tracy and her friend Nelly was invited to a local radio station in PA and they discussed naughty topics, then eventually Tracy took off her dress, get totally naked on the radio station and she as Nelly to do the same way she did..
    Model:
    Nelly Divine, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_RadioShow_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 76.05 MB
    Duration : 00:15:41

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/706539b9b3cbf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Hands Free Masturbatin

Realtampaswingers.com- Hands Free Masturbatin_

Description:
    This adventure is something a little different It is kind of a member_s challenge Long story short, my member Rob e-mailed me, and we kept going back and forth, talking about masturbation. In one of his letters he asked, wouldn_t that be great if we could masturbate without using our hands, thus leaving them free to do other things? Well, I though yeah, that would be great So anyway, over the next few days I kept having this picture in my head as to how that would actually work. Then it came to me Okay, watch out, I found another use for duck tape... I was thinking it would be awesome if my pussy had a constant vibration on it, which would leave my hands free to use a dildo to fuck my pussy, rub my tits, or even have a dildo and butt plug going at the same time. So what do I do? I taped my Hitachi to my leg, right at the perfect spot....and it worked beautifully Now that my hands were free, I was able to go to town So I grabbed my little pink dildo with my one free hand and rammed that up my cunt, and my other free hand was rubbing my breast and pulling on my nipples I was in heaven I think I am on to a new invention here I loved the fact that since the Hitachi was constantly there and running the whole time, I went from one orgasm to the next I think I had about 8....and at one point my legs were shaking really bad, as you can see in the videos Feel free to e-mail me and let me know what you think of my creative masturbation thinking... And hey, if you have any challenges that you would like to pass along to me, you know me, I will always try something once
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : HandsFreeMasturbation_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 91.81 MB
    Duration : 00:07:23

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fe6622be7c880

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Roberta, Together at last

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Roberta, Together at last

Description:
    Roberta and I were at a party one night and got talking about the fact that we had never done a shoot together. Well, you know us horny ladies...any excuse to get some cock So we grabbed a couple of guys and headed upstairs and did what we do best.....fucked and sucked them off We had a great time together as we both got lots of cum squirted on us I get a great facial Yummy
    Model:
    Joe Flores, Juan Morris, Roberta White, Roger Stewart, Ryan Edwards, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Tracy__and__Roberta_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 97.03 MB
    Duration : 00:19:44

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7390418385bf8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The Massage part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- The Massage part 2

Description:
    This another members photo shoot. Tracy introduces Rick and he takes here in the room and has her take her clothes off. Rick starts oiling her up and rubbing her back and thighs. Tracy spreads her thighs as Rick asks me if he can get dirty with her. Tracy is getting relaxed as Rick decides to stick his finger in her asshole which she gladly opens up for. Then he licks her asshole for her. Tracy lets Rick get nude and fucks and sucks him off finished of with a great creamy pie
    Model:
    Rick McLean, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : themassage_partII_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 128.55 MB
    Duration : 00:26:18

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/356c9f490b3c5

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Another Black Cock - Part 1

- Another Black Cock - Part 1

Description:
    Tracy ask me to join her in visiting Terence_s house. Terence is one of our good friend and also a loyal member of ours. When we got there i finally know why Tracy ask me to go with her and that is because she wants a Big Black Cock and also for me to shoot her in her another great adventure.
    Model:
    Terence Miller, Tracy Lick
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_anotherBlackcockAdventure_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 105.27 MB
    Duration : 00:21:37

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/904ace4391bff

Thread Information