Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Members Fuck Tracy and Used Blonde - Part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Members Fuck Tracy and Used Blonde - Part 2

Description:
    Tracy and Victoria Used Blonde invited a member to come over to our hotel room, Tracy and Victoria Used Blonde gave that member an adventure of a lifetime he will never forget...
    Model:
    Ross Beck, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_usedblondeTracymembersfuck_part2_320x24 0-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 51.48 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:10:27

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6f8d7d20b3a6a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The Sybian Repair Man Pt.1

Realtampaswingers.com- The Sybian Repair Man Pt.1

Description:
    Okay, you all know my friend Double Dee. Well, I had left my sybian at her house after one of our wild party afternoons, and of course she decided to use it herself a few times....who could blame her? Well, she broke it So we had to call the sybian repair man in to fix it. Needless to say, we cold not wait to try it out and he was getting so turned on watching us that it turned into a hot threesome We both fucked and sucked him good as we took turns riding the sybian.
    Model:
    Double Dee, Fred Bennett, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Repair__Man__Videos_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 94.25 MB
    Duration : 00:20:20

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ac5315c3eb57e

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Lucky Tourist from Amsterdam

Realtampaswingers.com- Lucky Tourist from Amsterdam

Description:
    We were in a special club one evening and the room that I picked had these great windows in it. So, I was watching all the different guys walk by and I spotted a nice looking black guy who was visiting from Amsterdam. It did not take much teasing from me to talk him in to coming in to the room with me, and it didn_t take long before we started sucking and fucking He even gave me a present......a hot pearl necklace
    Model:
    Tracy Lick, Wayne Grey
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Lucky__Tourist_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 142.03 MB
    Duration : 00:30:32

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/dd8dfbf521158

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- SUCKING COCK, P.O.V. STYLE

Realtampaswingers.com- SUCKING COCK, P.O.V. STYLE

Description:
    Remember the Glory Hole? Well, the guy that helped set up all the guys for us was trying to keep himself occupied while we were waiting and he was holding the video camera. He said he had heard about POVs, but had never done it so we decided to go into one of the booths and give it a try. I love looking up at guys when I am sucking their cocks, and I know guys love watching the girls look up at them too, so just imagine that is your cock that I have deep in my mouth while I am looking up you Yummy
    Model:
    Frank Wright, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : sc_pov_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 49.74 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:04:00

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4a266fb6fccb4

Pro User

Oct 2016

- A day at sea with a member Pt.3

- A day at sea with a member Pt.3

Description:
    It_s A Day at Sea with a Member, Part II. Today the orgy begins Watch this orgy take place right on the front deck of the yacht, out in the open for everyone to see.....and they did Some hot outdoor fucking and sucking and then the cum starts flying. Then one of the girls takes it......well, you will just have to wait and see as you watch the videos.
    Model:
    Alvin Weaver, Betty Robert, Dean Kelley, Donna Michel, Gordon Payne, Helen Laurent, Karen Dubois, Lisa Richards, Nancy Moreau, Sandra Simon, Tim Stephens, Tracy Lick
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : At__Sea__with__a__Member__6_10_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 187.24 MB
    Duration : 00:37:23

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/97f0fb44dc722

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Watch Me Suck Your Cock

Realtampaswingers.com- Watch Me Suck Your Cock

Description:
    Now, I know you all know just how much I love giving blow jobs This week_s adventure is a hot one, which you can take part in at home too, and I just loved doing it I had a member who wanted to try out one of my famous blow jobs but he didn_t want his face on camera. So no problem I said We decided to do a POV shoot, (point of view) and he was my video camera guy It was a beautiful day out so we shot outside, and the lighting was perfect. I sat him down on the picnic bench and started to suck his cock. He said that he was a grower and not a shower which was true. I started to suck his cock and I could feel it starting to grow right inside my mouth. His cock was getting harder and bigger This is always exciting to me, because you know he is feeling good and enjoying himself, so then I start to get excited too. I made sure to look right at him, and the camera, as I got his cock all wet and slippery, and then I started to talk dirty to him too. He tried to hold back and not cum right away, but I was ready for him to explode and told him to do it, and cum right in my mouth I caught every drop and enjoyed playing with it right in front of him and to the cameraNow, what I want you to do is, pretend that is your cock that I am sucking. Do you like how I am looking at you and talking dirty to you while you cum? I would love to hear all about it, so send me an e-mail telling me all the dirty details.. Enjoy the photos and your own personal blow job video And oh....my member had such a good time he wants to cum back and do a fucking video, so I told him to put on his thinking cap as to how we can hide his face?? If any of you have any suggestions, on positions and things, to be able to do that I would love to hear them too Enjoy
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : POVSuck_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 87.64 MB
    Duration : 00:07:04

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/15aedb8934112

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Morning wake-up call

Realtampaswingers.com- Morning wake-up call

Description:
    HottieWife, Chilie, and I were trying to catch up on our rest one morning after we were up late one night partying at PleasureFest. Well, we did not get much rest, but what a great way to be woken up.....two large, black cocks So, we didn_t complain and either did the guys...... This adventure has some great interracial swinging action and some great cum shots
    Model:
    Chille Sparks, Louis Griffin, Tony Wallace, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : Morning__Wake__Up__Call_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 198.79 MB
    Duration : 00:40:34

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4ccf5c754e0f3

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Las Vegas Blow Job

Realtampaswingers.com- Las Vegas Blow Job

Description:
    We know where Tracy is good at, that is why Tracy decided to give a member in Las Vegas a great handjob and blowjob, POV style.. Tracy love giving her members an adventure that they_ll never forget..
    Model:
    Perry Barnett, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : VEGASBJ_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 51.47 MB
    Duration : 00:10:26

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/29a27a5df8d86

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Gang Bang part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Gang Bang part 2

Description:
    Tracy was invited to a member_s birthday party in PA and suddenly Tracy got drunk and turned the birthday party into a sex party. Tracy got lots of cum all over her body and mouth. The guys go home with a smile on their faces and an experience that they_ll never forget.
    Model:
    Eduardo Brown, Enrique Williams, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : pabang02_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 35.4 MB
    Duration : 00:07:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/60236adc11cf2

Pro User

Oct 2016

- A Hot 3 Girl Orgy

- A Hot 3 Girl Orgy

Description:
    This is a hot 3 girl orgy for you to enjoy I think you will remember seeing Laney in a previous adventure of mine, when we were in the adult theater up in Atlanta?? Well, this time it is me, Laney and Dee that got together and had an orgy of our own. You know Dee and I, we just love our toys, and as it turns out, Laney enjoys her toys just as much. Laney had never tried out a hitachi before, so thank goodness I had mine in my bag, cause we all went a humming on it... Then, tiny little Laney, pulls out this humongous dildo, which I would have been shocked if her tiny pussy could have taken it, but we didn_t get to see cause Dee snatched it right up and shoved it right up her juicy cunt Well, I wanted some action too, so out came the strap on I was dying to fuck Laney On her back she went to take my dick, but I had to laugh, she is so tiny it was hard for my big ass to get to her....but I did I propped her up on a pillow and pulled her towards me, and didn_t stop until my cock was all the way up her pussy She loved it...and so did I It was a hot scene, and our husband_s really enjoyed watching us all together I hope you do too
    Model:
    Double Dee, Laney Halls, Tracy Lick
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : hot3girlorgy_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 258.8 MB
    Duration : 00:20:50

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2d0cd07c3a553

Thread Information