Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy s Sloppy Creampie - Video Update 0909

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy_s Sloppy Creampie - Video Update 0909

Description:
    This week_s adventure is a hot, interracial fuck You know our member Will who lives in Texas, but comes to Tampa every few months to see me? Well, he was in town a few week_s ago and I was able together with him before we went up to Pa. We met for a few drinks and a small bite to eat, and then I was horny and ready to get fucked good. So back to his hotel we went and quickly got up to his room. Will always starts out softly caressing me, kissing my neck and shoulders which always gives me goose bumps. You can see how hard my nipples are in the photos that I have put up for you today. When my pussy gets nice and wet I then started sucking his big black cock which grows rapidly into a large, meat shaft Now Will_s cock is huge and sometimes I get a little nervous wondering if I am going to be able to take it all or not, but I was a slut and jumped right on it, and it spread my cunt lips real wide Wait until you see how stretched out my pussy hole is when he pulls his cock out I was ready for him to dump his hot, creamy cum load inside of me and then all of a sudden there was a huge gush I thought Will was just excited to see me and had been saving up his load for a few days, but I must have squirted my own cum too and we were both soaking wet That_s why I called this adventure A Sloppy Cream Pie..... Will didn_t seem to mind though and he helped rub both our cum juices all over my ass. Smooth as a baby_s butt You can actually hear all the liquid slopping around in the video...too funny Enjoy....we sure did
    Model:
    Thomas Anderson, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : sloppy-creampie_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 167.31 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:28

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b2a244806abd8

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Chocolate Cream Pie Part 2

Realtampaswingers.com- Chocolate Cream Pie Part 2

Description:
    In Part I you got to watch us getting warmed up and having hot, steamy, foreplay... I was hot and ready for his stiff black cock Now in Part II you can watch him fuck me good and hard, and then he blows his hot, juicy cum load straight into my pussy which drips out while I am laying on my stomach on the bed He actually enjoyed playing with his own cum as it oozed out
    Model:
    Clarence Henderson, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : chocolate_cp_640x480-mp4_medium-2.mp4
    File Size : 47.25 MB
    Duration : 00:03:48

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/46efbca3bc8d1

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Black Cock Vegas 1

Realtampaswingers.com- Black Cock Vegas 1

Description:
    Tracy is getting ready to go as Used Blonde Victoria is already fucking away. Tracy get her clothes off and gets right down to it. Tracy gets it in both ends as these guys just start pounding her little white pussy with massive black cock. She get her first cum load of many.
    Model:
    Allan Reid, Clayton Little, Guy Walsh, Hugh Fowler, Nelson Fields, Tracy Lick, Victoria Used Blonde
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 2004Videos_Vegasbc_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 77.15 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:15:42

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2fa5b53c2c077

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- March 05 Member s BJOTM 2

Realtampaswingers.com- March _05 Member_s BJOTM 2

Description:
    Tracy and I where walking down the street trying to find this members house and watching the Philly Police ticket guy for DUI. We find the members house and Tracy is ready for some blow job action and get right down to it. Tracy is in the middle of the members fantasy and he seems to love it as much as she does and you can tell the time is cumming and so is this member. I was trying my best to get a close up. Tracy finale gets the load she is wait for and Its time for us to leave and move on. The members reaction is priceless.
    Model:
    Kurt Walter, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : BlowJobofthe__MonthMarch_part2_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 66.36 MB
    Duration : 00:13:28

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ddea301c55818

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Chocolate Cum

Realtampaswingers.com- Chocolate Cum

Description:
    Mmmmm.....I got some big chocolate lovin a few days ago My member, Mr. Nuttz, came in from Michigan to see me and boy, did I have some fun with his huge, black cock We met at a hotel in downtown Tampa, and since we had been corresponding on-line for a while, we already felt like we knew each other so we got right to work... I was looking forward to feeling his big cock in my mouth and I didn_t disappoint him when I gave him one of my famous Tracy blow jobs His cock just kept growing and growing, building with anticipation as to what the rest of me would feel like. I sat on his face and he took a few nibbles of my pink pussy. He liked the way my warm cunt and legs felt wrapped around his face and head... It was time to fuck, and to tell you the truth I was a little nervous that his big cock would be just that...too big He knew exactly what he was doing though, and slowly fed his big black monster into my white, cunt hole. He got it nice and wet as he slowly inched his way into my fuck hole He liked the way that that felt too, and so did I I was actually amazed at how much of his monster cock I was able to take, and he liked the fact too that he could stretch out my hole so it would fit Not too many pumps later he was ready to cum and he said he wanted to do so, on my tits. He squirted on my nipples covering them both, but he wasn_t finished yet He was going to come again and this time he wanted it in my mouth. He wanted me to taste his fine chocolate cum....and it was delicious
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : ChocolateCum_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 263.26 MB
    Duration : 00:21:11

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b98ad0c04a95b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The Massage

Realtampaswingers.com- The Massage

Description:
    This another members photo shoot. Tracy introduces Rick and he takes here in the room and has her take her clothes off. Rick starts oiling her up and rubbing her back and thighs. Tracy spreads her thighs as Rick asks me if he can get dirty with her. Tracy is getting relaxed as Rick decides to stick his finger in her asshole which she gladly opens up for. Then he licks her asshole for her. Tracy lets Rick get nude and fucks and sucks him off finished of with a great creamy pie
    Model:
    Rick McLean, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : themassage_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 153 MB
    Duration : 00:31:12

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4de9806dcc853

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Another Member Gangbang Pt.2

Realtampaswingers.com- Another Member Gangbang Pt.2

Description:
    oday I_ve got the photos from Part II of our Member_s Gang Bang Party up, that we had a few weeks ago It was a very successful, and hot night We had a great group of guys attend and they got their pick of four, hot, sexy ladies to fuck....actually most of them got a little of everyone Of course Double Dee was there along with myself, and then Roberta also showed up and Trisha, from Trisha Swallows Now Trisha obviously has that name for a reason. She is a cum swallowing, and swapping, whore, just like me... Part II starts out with the two of us snowballing a big cum load I hear Trisha moaning in glee and watch as she gets a creamy load dumped on her face. I had to assist her and clean up her pretty face with my tongue, but she wanted a taste too. So, I passed it back to her... The room is in full fucking action now and everyone has got their mouths and cunts stuffed. Pale skinned Roberta is getting pounded by two big, black cocks, and Dee is working her magic on two cocks too When I see an opening, I roll over and work my way under Dee_s pussy to get a taste of her worn out hole...that was yummy too Gang Bangs are great...aren_t they??
    Model:
    Double Dee, Roberta White, Tracy Lick, Trisha Swallows
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : amgb-pt2_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 300.66 MB
    Duration : 00:24:12

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/8042135bd956a

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Tries Out The Cum Goggles

Realtampaswingers.com- Tracy Tries Out The Cum Goggles

Description:
    Dee and Mark were teasing me over the weekend that they had a surprise for me I had no idea what they had in mind, but Dee had told me that Mark had been busy during the week with an x-rated arts and craft project, and yes, a blow torch was involved I_m with you....I was thinking, what could this possibly be?? Well, wait until you see what he came up with It apparently started out innocently enough with me wearing swimming goggles, which we nick named cum goggles, and getting all the guys to cum on my, bukakke style.
    Model:
    Brian Lee, Edward Lopez, Kenneth Thompson, Steven White, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : cum_goggles_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 219.74 MB
    Duration : 00:17:41

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/f4d2ea42f1b99

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Members 4

Realtampaswingers.com- Pa Members 4

Description:
    Its Party time again in Tampa and we had a great turn out. In part I here the actions has not started yet however you get a good look at the crowd. The party is getting going as Dee and Tracy are trying to get the guys ready to go, finally getting the crowd in the bed room as cock start coming out and the girls are in there glory. The party is in full swing as both Tracy and Dee are getting it one members after another. Dee has a cock in her cunt and is getting it doggie style and has a line ready to stuff there cocks in her mouth all while Kristi is in the living room on the couch taking one of the members deep in her cunt and rubbing her clit.
    Model:
    Rick Berry, Sam Armstrong, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : PaMembersMarch2005_part4_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 77.21 MB
    Duration : 00:15:40

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c40faf7609bcf

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- The Fireman December

Realtampaswingers.com- The Fireman December

Description:
    The house was on fire and so where Tracy and Dee in this funny new Adventure that came from one of our members. Tracy and Dee are ready for some action as Tracy gets her clothes off and finds a big black dildo in Dee_s fire pants. Tracy and Dee get down to some great dildo fucking and sucking. Tracy returns the favor as she lays Dee down and gets between here legs and puts out Dee_s fire with her tongue.
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : TheFireman_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 120.23 MB
    Duration : 00:24:36

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/cbeab3ec6ec2c

Thread Information