Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Our Fall Gang Bang

Realtampaswingers.com- Our Fall Gang Bang

Description:
    I hosted a Member Gang Bang with Kristine Cumz in October. The guys were a little shy to start out, but once they saw that first guy shoot his load then they knew that they are okay One member didn_t waste any time pumping his sperm juices into my mouth Kristine wanted to share her huge cum load with me, so we did some snowball kissing. Yummy We each got our own turn with every guy at the party and got a few more loads dumped on us before all the guys had no more cum left to squirt.
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : OurFallGangBang_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 614.24 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:32:33

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/6fd4f6d39f9bd

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Whitney Initiation Part2

Realtampaswingers.com- Whitney Initiation Part2

Description:
    In part 2 of her initiation process we made Whitney kiss our feet...and I mean literally Miss Whitney Morgan is Florida_s premier fetish model, and she wants to come to our Bar Meets. So the three of us came up with an initiation process for her This time, Dee held her down while Kristine and I shoved our feet in her mouth and made her lick them clean We toe fucked her while we tickled her with the Hitachi And as if that wasn_t enough, Kristine fucked her foot
    Model:
    Double Dee, Tracy Lick, Whitney Morgan
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : WhitneyInitiation_Part2_RTS_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 223.67 MB
    Duration : 00:11:50

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/b1fc0e246e928

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- "CUM BLASTED ON THE TRACTOR"

Realtampaswingers.com- "CUM BLASTED ON THE TRACTOR"

Description:
    I found me a hot stud muffin at the lumber yard a few weeks ago when I was there to pick up an order. It must be hard to find good help these days because I was walking around the yard for about 10 minutes trying to find someone to help me load up my truck So then I saw this guy on a forklift and ran up to him to ask if there was anyone else around. He seemed kinda frustrated because he was having some mechanical problems, and of course you know me, I had to put my two cents in as to what the problem could be. I accidentally brushed my hand by his cock and WOW....there was a huge bulge He got a little embarrassed, but I got majorly turned on I knew that there was a beautiful, young, stiff cock under those jeans....and I wanted to see it and taste it I knew that there was no one around, since I couldn_t find anyone earlier, so I brushed by it again and felt the bulge get even bigger. He was probably thinking, who is this crazy woman?, but when I asked him to take off his jeans, he didn_t hesitate As you will see, his cock was amazing I was in heaven stroking it and sucking on it After a few minutes he told me to stand back cause he was ready to blow his load.....and let me tell you, he blasted it It freakin went everywhere It was a good thing that I listened to him and stepped back because I would have drowned The tractor was covered It was a never ending stream of squirting cum Enjoy the photos and wait until you see this never ending stream of cum in the videos
    Model:
    Alexander Shaw, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : cbtractor_640x480-mp4_medium-001.mp4
    File Size : 146.69 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:11:48

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/efc133e01286d

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- 4 Girls Fuck

Realtampaswingers.com- 4 Girls Fuck

Description:
    This is the Hottest stuff we have shoot in a few months. We shoot this at Chile_s house with Dee, Tracy and Elle. In part I The girls started off with undressing each other
    Model:
    Bob Santos, Celina Ferrer, Double Dee, Ken Banks, Sheena Terry, Tracy Lick, Wallace Wong
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4girlsfuckerbowl_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 63.73 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:05:08

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/44768a5f1a53b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- TRACY GETS CREAMPIED POV STYLE

Realtampaswingers.com- TRACY GETS CREAMPIED POV STYLE

Description:
    This update is a shoot that I did with Score Magazine, I think about 2 years ago, that they have finally released. (Man.time flies when you_re having fun...lol) Anyway yours truly gets a gooey creampie from JMac_s young, hard cock I am dressed for sex in a tight lime green dress and panties as I start seducing this young buc I fuck-talk my way through this scene as I have my way with JMac_s big cock (we never see JMac_s face just his huge cock), and when JMac can_t hold himself back any longer, he cums inside my tight pussy and gives me a gooey creampie. Oh how I love the feeling of my pussy being filled up with cum....and then how it oozes out. Hot stuff I hope you enjoy the photos and videos that are all up for your today. So get your cock out, close your eyes and let me go to town on your cock so you can fill my pussy up with your gooey cum too
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : TracyLicksGetsCreamPiedPOVStyle_RTS_MP4_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 355.3 MB
    Duration : 00:18:50

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0ffd8be6768b6

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- A Cum Swapping Threesome

Realtampaswingers.com- A Cum Swapping Threesome

Description:
    I have another hot update for you this week I had so much fun with my member Mats that was in town from Sweden a few weeks ago, that I wanted to share him. He had never been with two girls at the same time before, so I called my good friend Trisha, from TrishaSwallows.com, and the three of us got together one afternoon and had a very hot threesome We all had a sexy time as we explored all the different positions that a threesome entails... His big cock was hard instantly as the two of us started kissing on each other, and then on him. I let Trisha enjoy sucking his hard cock while Mats licked and suck on my pussy. Since he had already fucked my tight pussy, and he was dying to try out another new one, he mounted Trisha and gave her a good, Swedish fuck I wanted another ride on that cock too, so he went from one pussy to another, fucking us both, as we laid there wanting more Now with two hot gals taking advantage of your hard cock, like we were with him, it wasn_t long before he was ready to release all of the man sperm You know Trisha, she is a cum whore like me, and the two of us wanted to have him squirt that juice all over our faces and in our mouths He got us both, right in our pie holes I tasted yummy and Trisha and I did a cum swapping show, swapping his cum back and forth, that he loved watching... It was another hot three some afternoon here in sunny Tampa....and if you would like me to set up a threesome for you, just e-mail me and let me know. I can be more than accommodating (Unfortunately, their camera had some problems in the middle of the shoot so some of the photos are captured from the video.....but still a hot fuck session) Enjoy, cause we certainly all did
    Model:
    Teens girls, beautiful girl, milf
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : CumSwapThreesome_1280x720-mp4_hdready-001.mp4
    File Size : 324.73 MB
    Duration : 00:17:13

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2d2f7c16e78cb

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- 4 Girl Sybian Party

Realtampaswingers.com- 4 Girl Sybian Party

Description:
    This is the newest Adventure the girls are back and the sybain is humming along this is some great girl- girl toy Adventures we have done for a long time
    Model:
    Celina Ferrer, Double Dee, Sheena Terry, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4girlsybainParty_part1_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 101 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:20:37

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/374e8c1882f6b

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- His Turn

Realtampaswingers.com- His Turn

Description:
    In my previous adventure I was treated like a Queen. I got my feet licked and sucked, which made me relaxed and horny. I figured since he treated me so well, it was His Turn It was now time for me to treat him like a King... He was ready and horny too since he gets so turned on by taking such good care of my feet. I laid him down and took out his large, black member and began to reciprocate the good feelings. He relaxed as I sucked and licked his cock and balls, and I could start to feel his big, fuck stick growing inside my mouth I just love that feeling It gets me so turned on that my juices start to build up, not only in my pussy, but in my mouth too. I was then able to slide his big cock in and out of my mouth and push it deeper and deeper down my throat... I made sure to look right into his eyes while I was pleasuring him and before you knew it, I got my reward A big cum load squirted in my mouth It was filled with his warm and gooey, black semen Ummmm.....now we were both fully satisfied
    Model:
    King Johnsons, Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com

Download Archive K2S ZIP RAR:
    Keep2Share ZIP: Realtampaswingers.com- His Turn

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- Tag Team Cock

Realtampaswingers.com- Tag Team Cock

Description:
    It was great to see naughty Rebecca last Thursday night at our Meet &amp Greet party. It had been a while since I had seen her and I forgot just how naughty she can be... Well in this adventure she and her young friend JC find a cute guy that they talk into giving him a hand job in his car. I know what you are thinking......why doesn_t that every happen to me? Well this poor guy couldn_t believe his luck either when these two hotties walk up to him on a beautiful night, in public, and asked him if they could see his cock. When they decided that they liked his young meat stick Rebecca gets in the car and they then started teasing him, stroking his shaft up and down watching it grow right in front of their eyes. JC reaches in from the window and helps Rebecca milk his dick until his jizz squirts all over their hands. The girls were very happy that they got some of his cum and away they go commenting again on what a beautiful night it was for tag teaming...lol.
    Model:
    Tracy Lick
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : TagTeamCock_RTS_full_HD_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 127.7 MB
    Duration : 00:06:45

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/57eb180ec0d34

Pro User

Oct 2016

Realtampaswingers.com- 4 Girls Fuck part 3

Realtampaswingers.com- 4 Girls Fuck part 3

Description:
    In Part III Ellie is the start of this clip as her and Tracy do a smoking hot 69 and there are some great close ups here
    Model:
    Bob Santos, Celina Ferrer, Double Dee, Ken Banks, Sheena Terry, Tracy Lick, Wallace Wong
    Studio:
    Realtampaswingers.com
    Info:
    File Name : 4girlsybainParty_part03_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 98.68 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:20:10

Download K2S VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/ffe16b9cd4180

Thread Information