Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Cream My Toes

My-sex-life.com- Cream My Toes

Description:
    This was a custom video for Stace... he beggs me over and over again on cam to my toes in his face so he can spew his goo all over them... well I decided to add some cream this time..I love when my feet are nice and smooth and feel really good I poured my cocoa butter lotion on them and as I was doing it Stace was getting harder by the second... he came so hard and so fast when I told him it was time Kisses and Licks to my feet fetish boyz Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : CreamMyToes_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 89.06 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:07:10

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/09518e179491f

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Allie Checks out my Website

My-sex-life.com- Allie Checks out my Website

Description:
    Me and Allie have become semi social with one another over the years on the Internet and have partied with each other at various conventions all over the United States. Every time I was at the same convention with her I couldnt hook up with her because I had too much going on. I finally booked myself for Florida it was for a webmasters event and I knew that she would be there. I got her phone and talked to her prior to me flying to Miami to see if me and her could possibly meet and have a little fun for our websites. She was so happy to hear from me and the day that I was scheduled to meet with her was the day I was flying in. (ugg) I was hoping that I would have a quick nice flight with no interruption and no tiredness so that I was nice and spiffy for my first time with Allie. I got in pretty early at the hotel and had plenty of time to wash up and get myself together before walking myself up to her suite in the hotel. I sat with her at the coffee table just chit chatting as we were both browsing the Internet and she came across my website and told me that it was hot and that she has masturbated to my site several times. I told her that I had a girlgirl area and that I would love to add her to it. Of course she wasnt going to say no I knew that she could not wait to taste my pussy. She unzipped my dress and I slid it off as she did the same with hers. I stood up and she kneeled down as she fingered my pussy and started licking my clit making me feel really good. I had to return the favor so I kneeled down and started licking her clit making her feel really good as my finger was going in and out and rubbing her clit fast. I just wanted to make her cum really hard and I did. We kissed and decided to do a little 69. She laid back on the floor and I got up on top of her and licked her pussy again hoping to make her cum in my mouth as I did the same to her. We both totally got into it getting each other off She is hot so we both definitely had a good time with each other. Her pussy is so sweet tasting like mouth watering candy. I had so much fun with her that day that I ended up meeting her a few other times for some more pussy tasting fun. So stay tuned to see more of Allie in the upcoming weeks. Click the Banner in the picture area to check out Allies personal horny website Luv Lori xoxo This is for all of you girlgirl lovers out there that have requested to see more of it. Kisses and Licks Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 619_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 137.58 MB
    Duration : 00:11:05

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/0ff428eb414b6

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- After the Swingclub

My-sex-life.com- After the Swingclub

Description:
    After the swing club bar meet that I previously posted in my softcore section. I had many drinks in me by the time I got back to my room at 3am. So I decided to give him a blowjob as I probably would of if my friends camcorder didnt break in the swinger room. I decided to suck on his dick like it was a sweet lollie pop in my mouth that was ready to explode. I kept jacking his dick and sucking him and deepthroating him as it was turning me on. He wanted me to sit on his cock so I had no problem getting up on top of him and fucking him. I bounced my ass up and down on his cock until I became very creamy. I turned around and then had him lay on the bed while I got on top of him and started to fuck him in that position. I like to be on top and grind my pussy lips deep inside my pussy until I couldnt take it anymore. His dick was slamming hard inside my pussy and it was feeling so fucking good inside me. I bent over doggie style so that he could pound me harder and deeper. He finally came big all over my ass and it was hot Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 664_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 164.29 MB
    Duration : 00:13:14

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1165c3351a45b

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- "Flashing Freighters"

My-sex-life.com- "Flashing Freighters"

Description:
    This is definately a Blooper video Me and sexy Julie having some fun all dressed up in sailor girl costumes flashing the freighters that were going by Do you think they honked their horn for us? Check out the video and try not to laugh too hardKisses, Luv Lori xo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 675_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 59.05 MB
    Duration : 00:04:45

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/3699976b87d0c

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Public Jerk and Fuck

My-sex-life.com- Public Jerk and Fuck

Description:
    so this is pretty risque of me don_t ya think? lol... I was up at the naked hotels roof top with my camcorder sitting on the table... when I walked to my lawn chair there were people in the pool fucking... guys walking around naked staring... so I figured I would give em a show I started playing with his cock.. and sucking on it.. stroking him with my fingers non stop getting him nice and hard.. I layed down on my lawnchair and started giving him a handjob... stroking away while other people walk by and spy.. lol.. oh yea these guys were heading to the pool next to me so they could watch.. I know it.. lol.. I decided to do something daring.. have him fuck me doggy style on the chair while everyone watched.. (Mmm) so naughty I am... there were people everywhere watching and probably getting their dicks off watching it... I didn_t care though.. he started pounding me faster and deeper.. before you knew it he was creaming his sperm all over my ass I fucking loved it... the whole time I had a naughty grin on my face.. hahahah do you think they loved watching?? even the guy that was laying out right in front of me which I did not know even makes it more exciting.. hehehehehe oh well I had fun fucking in public... hope you enjoy it too Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : public_jerk_and_fuck_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 126.92 MB
    Duration : 00:10:13

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1ac7a45907031

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- SPH in Red Sexy Outfit

My-sex-life.com- SPH in Red Sexy Outfit

Description:
    Hi AgainI know your loving me in my Red PL thigh hi boots and my sexy Red outfit right? Yea... Your instantly getting a hard on while I sit here and tell you how small your cock is... Oh geesh what a Loser you are with your tiny little penis... do you actually think you can make hot bitches like me cum??? Ummm no think again bitch boy My dildo is the perfect size for manhood entering my cunt Your so fucking pathetic when you sit there and beg for me to fuck you.. I know you don_t get much pussy and I wonder why...maybe you should try buying a penis pump.. hahahahaha you crack me up.. Oh I know I am turning you on when I unzip my sexy outfit exposing my nice natural tits in your face.. cum on.. wank it...what_s happening to your cock? it grew a half inch? ahahahahahahah jack it motherfucker.. 10..9...8..7..6...5..4..3...2..1 CUM FOR ME NOW yes you can only wish and dream of cumming on my tittiesGood Boy Enjoy my little slave monstersGoddess Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : red_sexyoutfit__640_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 123.2 MB
    Duration : 00:09:54

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c68a27ab0dcef

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Hi Losers SPH

My-sex-life.com- Hi Losers SPH

Description:
    Yes and that would be Goddess Lori to you My gawd your a joke slaveboy... I know you like what you see but you can_t have it.... Do you actually think your tiny litte cock is actually gonna turn me on... don_t you know what is normal size and what is not.. take a look at what I have and I will show you what is normal and what turns me on... You like my tight little shiny dress on my body don_t you.. my 9 inch heels are way bigger than your fucking cock HAHAHAHAH don_t make me laugh to hard... you like that pussy now don_t you... You wish you could taste me I know you do.. but you don_t get that privilege. EVER Your dick is so small it won_t even fit in my pussy.. what is it the size of a finger?? HAHAHAH you are nothing but a premature ejaculature.. how much Cum do you have in there for me?? I can see not much but a few drops here and there... get your penis pumped up maybe then I will give you more time with me.. until then you little wanker..JACK IT HARD KISSES, LUV LORI XOXO
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : hi_losers_640_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 77.82 MB
    Duration : 00:06:15

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/336b6715fba24

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Handjob in the Hook

My-sex-life.com- Handjob in the Hook

Description:
    I was out enjoying a little sun on the boat and decided that I would turn on my cam corder pov style... I love being out in my biknis just lounging around getting hot and horny...I took off my top to expose my nipples and they were rock fucking hard I love to oil them up and get them nice and slippery.. Mmmm do you like that baby? I wish your tongue was on them nibbling and biting... I layed back on my hatch to give you a little more view.. this time of my pussy How about a sneeky little shot of that while I slide my bikini bottoms off.. I know that will get your cock fucking hard... I keep rubbing it and I feel so good... Kevin was laying out on the other side of the boat and he didn_t know what I wanted to do or what I was up too.. but anytime I break out my camcorder he should be in for a special treat if his cock is around... LOL... As I started walking towards him I could see he was ready for some action... I grabbed his cock with my free hand and started rubbing him nice and fast getting him harder and harder in my hands..MMmm I love that hard piece of meat... I always tell him I love it when he puts on all these cock rings.. it makes his balls so fucking tight and his shaft nice and hard.. I think it actually makes him cum alot more too.. I love giving handjobs and he doesn_t mind taking them.. what guy wouldn_t? LOL... I could feel it in my hands he was getting ready for me... ready to cum that is.. I just love watching it shoot out of his cock hole all over my fingers making a gooey mess.. I sprayed more oil on him to make him slippery and to make him cum for me... ohhhhhh I for sure got what I wanted... to drain his balls I just love the gooey mess I left all over him and my hands..Sloppy handjobs are hot... Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : handjob_in_the_hook_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 195.36 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:10:22

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/48930bbc07df8

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- 98 Degrees Fucking

My-sex-life.com- 98 Degrees Fucking

Description:
    It was 98 degrees out this day and I was so fucking hot hanging out on my jet boat. I was sun bathing in my tri-colored wicked weasel bikini working up a hot sweat and all I wanted to do was cool down. The first thing that came to my mind was taking off my bikini top just so it would stop sticking to me exposing my chi chis and then sitting back on the seat grabbing my water bottle, and just spraying my body from head to toe was a total relief but only for a few minutes (hahah) I sprayed the bottoms of my bikini and of course you can see my pussy hair right through them as the more wetter my suit gets the more you see through it. I love rubbing my pussy it starts to get me horny and the only thing I wanna do is fuck My man was ready and waiting for me to get busy with him as he put on some cock rings they make his dick so fucking hard I love it My pussy was so creamy just waiting for some outdoor cock attention. I was ready to start sucking as I kept looking at his cock as It was getting harder and harder as he was watching me play with myself. I stuck that cock deep down my throat making it harder and harder. I love to lick the head and suck on his balls too that really gets me going. I just wanted to bend over doggie style and take that cock deep in my pussy right away cuz I was dripping wet and horny. He stuck his dick in me and it felt so fucking good I love to cum all over it and make his shaft all nice and creamy with my cum. I love to be fucked every which way and this way was so hot with me bending over the chair and just taking it deep. I know his balls were starting to fill up and get nice and tight for me. I love to spread my cheeks nice and wide while he fucks me straight doggie I can feel the sensation up to my tiny asshole with pleasure. Mmmm he definitely gave me a nice hot load all over my ass and my back and my hair What a great time to cool completely off with a nice lake bath and of course to clean up Enjoy Kisses &amp Hugz Luv Lori xoxoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 647_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 180 MB
    Duration : 00:14:30

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5f2bf37462bae

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- 69

My-sex-life.com- 69

Description:
    This was a wild night. Caribean night on the cruise ship I ended up taking a guy back to my cabin and giving him the time of his life. He didn_t mind me filming him either. I started stripping off my little carribean outfit. Teasing him with my bright yellow thong I had underneath. After sucking his cock a little I wanted him to lay down so I could sit on his face. I need to get some once in awhile to ya know? Even though this site is mainly a facial site, I like a real hot throbbing cock inside my pussy from time to time. Anyways, as I sat on his face he went to work right away Wow...you can really hear him sucking on my pussy lips, driving his tongue inside me. I just had to lean over and suck his cock while he had his tongue inside me. Next thing ya know, I_m sitting on his cock pumping him. He just grabbed me, held me up a little with his hands, and fucked the livin_ shit out of me guys. I was screaming like crazy cumming again and again hoping everyone outside my cabin door would hear me...lol. Well, they_ve been staring at me in my thong all day on the pool deck anyways...so what..lol. He ended up cumming so hard you could see his balls disappear. Shooting his hot load right deep inside my pussy. He slowly pulled his cock out, and I filmed it until you were able to see what a creampie he gave me. That felt great Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 69_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 170.09 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:42

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4db5e3105af4d

Thread Information