Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Amber

My-sex-life.com- Amber

Description:
    True Life Amateur Exhibitionist Lori Anderson Shares Over 10 Years of Her Sexual Experiences Well hello there...allow me to introduce myself
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 500_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 29.8 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:06:33

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/96537a434f3ef

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    This shoot has so much content in it I really liked the outfit I had on too. The digital pics and video came out really nice Did you get to check out the way my little cotton panties fit on me? There_s a few pics of them wedged into my butt...lol. I called this photoshoot baby doll because of the outfit I was wearing and the teddy bear that I had with me in bed. In this series I really let you explore my body in detail. Just slowly moving around so you can see every bit of me exposed. Exploring every inch slowly, my cleanly shaved holes...that was driving me crazy just because I knew you were really gonna get a good look at me here. So I ended up in an erotic masterbation frenzy just thinking about it. I was amazed with how dark my butt hole was in a few pictures. Look at 100, 101, and 119. Usually guys have told me that I have a tan butt hole...lol....and in most of all the other pictures I_ve taken that seems to be true. I think my favorite image is 113, I just like the way I_m spread open and looking cleanly shaved. No dark butt hole here...lol.
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 435_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 169.48 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:13:39

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1be0c63b7a3a9

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- 3 Girls Hot Tubbin

My-sex-life.com- 3 Girls Hot Tubbin

Description:
    My sex fiend girlfriends Allie and Sammy decided to take a hot bubble bath with me and soap each other up. All 3 of us got into the bath tub and started to play with the bubbles at first soaping each other s ass up and doing silly things to each other as we were all giggling inside the tub. Allie has some huge juggs as you know so we started to lick on her nipples getting her all excited for some wett fun Sammy is a little spinner and she wanted to get her pussy licked first I could tell so I started to lick it first and she was yummy. Allie couldn_t wait to get my pussy in her mouth so I hopped out of the tub against the ledge and her go to town and she was being licked at the same time by sammy it was so fucking hot I couldn_t wait to cum in her mouth as she started to finger me at the same time it was so fucking hot Three hot bitches all nice and wet having fun in the bathtub... Mmmmm I think Sammy was getting turned on watching me cum for Allie that she wanted to have at it too.. so I stood up and let her go to twon on my sweet pussy and Allie licked her really good as we both came really good 2nd time around. I had to return the favor to Allie so I made her climb up on the sink as I went to town on her pussy making her expload in my mouth. This was definately one hot and wet threesome that I have experienced with two hot chicks. I always have fun with Allie and Sammy when I run into them and I hope to see them again soon in the near future for some more pussy lickin fun Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 635_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 146.45 MB
    Duration : 00:11:48

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fb7ccfaef4107

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- 4th of July Fuck

My-sex-life.com- 4th of July Fuck

Description:
    I just got done doing my Stars &amp Stripes photo shoot and I was feeling a little horny and I was ready for some action baby. I took off the hot bikin that Slim Tim bought me and I had on the hot shoes that Glenn bought me. I decided to get a little more comfy. I layed back on my lawn chair and started to rub my pussy and nipples making them nice and hard. I love rubbing my clit faster and faster it gives me the tingling sensation and I just want to fuck I got up and had my guy at full attention as he was watching me play with myself and get my pussy all nice and wet. I started sucking on his cock as he was on his knees dick level to my face. I started sucking faster and playing with my pussy and ass with my fingers at the same time and it felt so fucking good. I made him sit down and I got up as I started sucking him off in another position. I love watching myself suck him. I decided to sit on top of him and start riding him. I love to be on top and just make my pussy cream all over his cock. He started pumping harder against my tight pussy and ended up exloading big time. He gave it to me good a nice hot creampie. After he came all over I made his sit down for a minute as I licked some of the cum off his dick and swallowed it tasting it and it was tasting pretty yummy I should say. Enjoy Guys Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 641_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 191.96 MB
    Duration : 00:15:28

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4b7152123e407

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- 70 s Bitch Handjob

My-sex-life.com- 70_s Bitch Handjob

Description:
    I sometimes do house calls and I have a regular customer that always gets a handjob from me... I knew that he would probably want more from me after seeing me in my tight sexy leopard pants, shoes, bra and so on...I was only here to give him a handjob so I made him lay back on the bed as I started with some lotion.. I like pumping hard cocks with lotion and anything else I can add to it.. He had on a nice red tight cock ring.. I started twisting his cock in every which way that I could... I just love the feeling of it in my hands.. I like to do a double twist using both my hands up and down .. side to side.. any which way that I could to give him that sensation feeling. I love rubbing his balls too... sqeezing them a little tight as I keep pumping that cock faster and faster...I had my baby oil handy so figured I would use that towards the end because I know baby oil always does the trick of getting extra slipperyness and I can definately make him cum alot quicker using the oil in my hot hands... he started to jack himself for me and I took over at the end making his cock explode and its just what I wanted Next time he calls me maybe he will have to pay more and I will fuck him Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 70s_bitch_handjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 250.52 MB
    Duration : 00:20:11

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/13f7b3c55f72e

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Flashin Freighters with Julie

My-sex-life.com- Flashin_ Freighters with Julie

Description:
    This is definately a Blooper video. Me and my sexy girlfriend Julie came to visit me up here in MI and we decided to have a few coctails and then go out and flash freighters on my friends boat (haha) If it doesn_t make you laugh as much as we were laughing then I don_t know what will Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 390_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 59.05 MB
    Duration : 00:04:45

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/46aef50e2140b

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Self Masturbation Anal Play

My-sex-life.com- Self Masturbation Anal Play

Description:
    I was in a toy horny mood and decided to get my purple vibrating butt plug and start fucking my ass with it. I got my other big vibrating toy and place it on my clit and started rubbing my clit nice and fast. I just love the feeling of all the vibration on my body. I made my self cum so fucking hard. It felt so good. I love it when you stroke your cock for me baby Are you doing that for me right now? Mmm Spank my ass I love feel the twitching every time you spank me because I have been such a naughty little toy slut. I turned over on my stomach as the toy was still deep inside my asshole. Dont you want to cum up behind me now and fuck me silly while I have my butt plug deep in my ass. My clit was feeling tender and juicy. I stood up off the floor and the plug was not going to fall out any time soon. I had it so deep and turned the vibration on so I could get myself off some more. I love to be such a kinky bitch. I pulled the string up on the other side so it would go right between my lips. I think its time for you to jack it baby. Jack that cock for me. I took the toy out of my ass and started to rub some lotion on me. I spread those cheeks nice and wide for you as I slapped my ass again. I put the lotion all over my tits and rubbed it in very nicely as my nipples were getting nice and hard. I think its time for you to give me a big load. Tell me where you want it baby? I am ready for you. Kisses, Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 613_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 44.72 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:09:39

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/976e8661a98c4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Big Truck

My-sex-life.com- Big Truck

Description:
    The big truck blooper was short, but funny as you can see how hard I work to keep you happy...lol. My feet were burning and I thought I was going to fall right off the truck
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 530_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 3.14 MB
    Resolution : 320x240 @ 292x240
    Duration : 00:00:41

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5e0e352ccece7

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Another Handjob

My-sex-life.com- Another Handjob

Description:
    It was late at night and I was feeling a little frisky. You guys know how much I love to give handjobs and I was feeling so in the mood to do this that I went and got my man and told him to undress.... Of course he never says NO .. LOL.. I told him that I wanted to make his cock expload that it turned me on so much to stroke him so by the time I got his pants off he was rock hard for me.... I yanked on his cock so much that his balls were tightening every single second I would touch him... I even double stroked him with both hands I love the swishy sounds that his cock was making as I would stroke even faster and harder... finally I made his balls very empty by a nice explosion all over my hand and arm... I was feeling very hungry after that. Luv Lori xo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : another_handjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 100.88 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
    Duration : 00:08:08

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/7f97f15c327f4

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- I m Pregnant (roleplay)

My-sex-life.com- I_m Pregnant (roleplay)

Description:
    BAR HOPPING SLUT I was out having a good time at this bar and met this guy that day while it was happy hour $1.00 drinks were going fast. I know that he was buzzed and I was too so we left the bar and came back to his house.. I wanted to get him to somehow fuck me but he wouldnt without a condom. I was trying to trick him into fucking me to make him stick his bare cock in my pussy but he kept saying he didnt have a rubber. I told him that I cant get pregnant either and that it would be okay. When he sticks his cock inside me and fucks me as soon as he is ready to cum.. he can just pull out and everything would be fine. Well I was on the floor just going to town on his cock sucking and sucking and stroking his cock.. finally I got him to lay on the bed I was in the mood for some 69 style he went to town on my pussy like there was no tomorrow I started sucking his cock and sucking on his nice shaved balls.. I loved the way his cock tasted in my mouth.. but I wanted more. I climbed up on him and stuck his cock with no condom on inside my pussy and wow that felt sooooooooo good I know he liked it, feeling my pussy with his bare cock as I slid up and down on his shaft.. he sucked on my nipples making them rock hard everything was so sensitive I told him hed better be careful I think I am ovulating. He fucked me faster and faster I had cum juices just pouring on his cock from my wet pussy as you could see I turned around and did a backwards cowgirl fuck.. I like it when he was holding my back and just pounding my pussy. I knew that he was about to cum. But I wouldnt let him pull out I continued to ride his cock and I forced him to cum inside my pussy giving me a big juicy cream pie. It was so sticky he came so fucking much inside me I didnt know what to do after that. Well I left and had talked to this guy a few more times after that night. A month went by and I went over to his house to let him know that all the fun we had at happy hour a few weeks back as I forced him to fuck me without a condom that something happened..as I went to the doctors he told me that I was PREGNANT Oh no.. what am I to do? I think the guy was in shock because he just met me.. but we planned on working something out. Enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : im_pregnant_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 209.47 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
    Duration : 00:16:43

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/c75f1037743d8

Thread Information