Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- After School Blowjob

My-sex-life.com- After School Blowjob

Description:
    I just got home from school and undressed for my cameraman. He really got hard when he seen what my panties looked like under my little skirt. Yep...this is really what some of the girls are wearing underneath their uniforms these days. Don_t you ever imagine what the girls are really wearing under their little skirts as they_re walking down the hallways shaking their little ass? Well...you should know that they are just horny little _ in disguise. Just because they dress that way in uniform, looking innocent, doesn_t mean that they don_t like to suck cock and fuck ya know. Most of the girls, especially the sexy good looking ones, love to wear hot little panties underneath their clothing, it gives them some kind of sexy relief. I know...I do it. After my camerman took a look at me I had to get on my knees to satify him again. Oh boy...I couldn_t wait to get his cock in my mouth I love to suck him off, as you already know -) And he had such a HUGE load for me again. Of course I just drank it right up. Stay hard
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : after_school_blowjob_720x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 91.57 MB
    Resolution : 720x480 @ 640x480
    Duration : 00:07:23

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/d196a82373a56

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- A Nice Tan Cock

My-sex-life.com- A Nice Tan Cock

Description:
    We both had all over body tans as we were in south florida enjoying the nude sun bathing.. we came back to the condo and felt really fucking horny... I have been staring at cock and pussy all day on the beach.. of course nothing happens there as no sexual activity isn_t allowed... I had on my little red thong bikini on... I knew Kevin was feeling hot and horny as well... I told him that I wanted to play around with his cock and ass.. he had no problems letting me do what I liked to do... I had a slippery bottle of oil and poured it all over his hard tan cock... I posed all over his body.. getting him hotter and hotter as I started jerking him in different positions... I even gave his dick a little lick.. and a little suck for a tease... I poured more oil on his shaft and started to jerk him fast... ooooo you know how much I love to tease him while his balls are filling up for me... I started to tease his cock some more with my lips... sucking and licking the tip as I know he loves it when im all over it.... he loved staring at my tiny little thong so I bent over on the bed and stuck my ass out giving him a little tease... this thong was so fucking small it rides up my pussy lips... I started to blow him.. Im such a good little cock sucker as you can tell... I love to do it all ...I slid off my thong and started to rub my pussy... it was definately wet hot and juicy baby... I made Kevin lay back down as I wanted to get kinky playing with him... more oil on his cock and balls getting him really riled up... I grabbed my pink vib and told him I was going to slide it in his ass as I wanted to make him cum alot.. especially having my toy in there... He had to push it in deep for me.. then I took over.. I turned up the vib and let it sit in his ass while I tortured his cock... I stuck my pussy in his face and he started licking my holes... I started to jerk him faster and faster.. it was so fucking hot... I knew that he was going to cum good for me at any moment... I poured more oil and shoved the toy in deeper as I jacked him... He had soooo much cum in there for me it was fucking awesome I just love it when I drain his balls Kisses, Luv Lori xo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : a_nice_tan_cock_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 241.85 MB
    Resolution : 640x480
    Duration : 00:19:29

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/2e6cf9fbe12ce

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- My Bitch Nancy

My-sex-life.com- My Bitch Nancy

Description:
    Nancy is a catholic school teacher who loves being my little slutty whore. Nobody at the school knows that she loves pussy but it is so obvious that every time a hot sexy strong looking girl walks by she is wetting her panties. She deserves nothing but a big fucking strapon up her pussy and I don_t have a problem doing that.. she such a whore and actually deserves to be fucked in all her holes if you ask me This video was done just for Nancy.. so enjoy you little slut Luv Lorixoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : my_bitch_nasty_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 569.27 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:30:09

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/4d2728b753fa1

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- I do not like bees

My-sex-life.com- I do not like bees

Description:
    This was hilarious You should see what I go through for you guys LOL This shoot was extremely uncomfortable. Not only was it so fucking hot out that day, there were tons of bees around too. They kept landing on me during the shoot Then my toy fell out of my pussy...lol...oh man Just check it out...lol
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 531_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 4.7 MB
    Resolution : 320x240 @ 292x240
    Duration : 00:01:02

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9e3b8d0ddc760

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Peeing in the Water

My-sex-life.com- Peeing in the Water

Description:
    True Life Amateur Exhibitionist Lori Anderson Shares Over 10 Years of Her Sexual Experiences Well hello there...allow me to introduce myself
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 379_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 2.88 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:00:37

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/e3aef73e81863

Pro User

Oct 2016

- Baby Doll

- Baby Doll

Description:
    This shoot has so much content in it I really liked the outfit I had on too. The digital pics and video came out really nice Did you get to check out the way my little cotton panties fit on me? There_s a few pics of them wedged into my butt...lol. I called this photoshoot baby doll because of the outfit I was wearing and the teddy bear that I had with me in bed. In this series I really let you explore my body in detail. Just slowly moving around so you can see every bit of me exposed. Exploring every inch slowly, my cleanly shaved holes...that was driving me crazy just because I knew you were really gonna get a good look at me here. So I ended up in an erotic masterbation frenzy just thinking about it. I was amazed with how dark my butt hole was in a few pictures. Look at 100, 101, and 119. Usually guys have told me that I have a tan butt hole...lol....and in most of all the other pictures I_ve taken that seems to be true. I think my favorite image is 113, I just like the way I_m spread open and looking cleanly shaved. No dark butt hole here...lol.
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:

Info:
    File Name : 435_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 169.48 MB
    Duration : 00:13:39

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/5331c448ecc07

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Slaveboy Humiliation

My-sex-life.com- Slaveboy Humiliation

Description:
    I have many submissive slaveboys that love purchasing private one on one webcam sessions with me. They are such quirky little little bitch boys that have no balls.. (literally) and no dicks.. their cocks are so small they should_ve been born a girl When they are not doing what I ask I love to bring out my big black strapon cock and make them do naughty things with it...they beg and beg for me to fuck them.. they are mostly loser boys that will do anything like put on their girlfriends or wives clothing secretly and run around the house doing things that I tell hem to do..since I decided to add this video especially for Kenny,Gordon &amp Luke...I_m sure this will make you wank your cocks over an over again now.. See ya laterz bitchboys...time for me to play with some real cock Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : entire_movie_640_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 211.83 MB
    Duration : 00:17:03

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/fd16aef23bf38

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Another Fort Myers Balcony Hanjob

My-sex-life.com- Another Fort Myers Balcony Hanjob

Description:
    I was visiting Fort Myers Beach and had an awesome view in the condo I was staying at... as you can see... It was a little chilly that day but I always seem to make things hot As I was showing the view I looked over to the balcony and noticed Kevin was out there naked tanning his cock again... Mmmm I also noticed a bottle of Baby oil aside from the tanning oil. Mmmm naughty thoughts were beginning to cross my mind. I decided to walk out and maybe see what he was up too... I had on a cute Victoria Secret pantie and bra set... cute lil_ bow tie on my booty. I took off my bra and my nipples were rock hard.. it was a little nippy out I have to admit. I told him to sit back in his chair while I let my fingers go to work.. a nice sexy hand job outdoors while the sun is shining down felt great I poured some oil down his chest onto his shaft and started stroking and rubbing it in nicely... he was getting rock hard in my hands and I was luvin_ it... his cock ring was making his balls soooo damn tight I love it when I get them full for release baby.... I just love an oily slippery cock so I poured even more oil on him so I could stroke him fast and slow.. teasing him a little. I loved it and made him cum hard for me... It feels so good to stroke his dick so fast and feel the hot cum just fly right out of his cock hole.. One of my favorite things to do.... so enjoy Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : another_ft_myers_balcony_handjob_640x480-mp4_medium-1.mp4
    File Size : 178.25 MB
    Duration : 00:14:21

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/1d22db8b1c6c0

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Anal Sex Outside

My-sex-life.com- Anal Sex Outside

Description:
    I just finished a softcore photo shoot wearing the sexy blue sheer dress.. I was feeling extremely horny and had my vibrator with me so I thought it would be fun to fuck myself on the back of the boat while Kevin watched and got harder and harder by the second. I wanted a little ass play this time that_s how horny I was... I stuck my toy in my tight little ass to loosen it up some.. Mmmm my pussy was wet as can be.. I wanted him to stick his cock in my tight little ass to make me cum really fast.. Ohhhh yes it felt so fucking good as he oiled it up nice and slow sliding his hard meat inside me.. it hurt but it felt so good.. my ass is really tight...oh yes he kept pumping my tiny little ass hole faster and faster and I loved every minute of it.. My pussy was so creamy.. he stuck it in my pussy too and it made me cum so fucking good.. I came all over his cock and he gave me a hot creampie all over my pussy and asshole.. it felt so fucking goodHope you enjoy..Kisses,Luv Lori xoxo
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 720_anal_outside_1280x720-mp4_hdready-1.mp4
    File Size : 221.59 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720
    Duration : 00:11:44

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/9aef0675f1166

Pro User

Oct 2016

My-sex-life.com- Amy Lee

My-sex-life.com- Amy Lee

Description:
    True Life Amateur Exhibitionist Lori Anderson Shares Over 10 Years of Her Sexual Experiences Well hello there...allow me to introduce myself
    Model:
    Lori Anderson
    Studio:
    My-sex-life.com
    Info:
    File Name : 502_320x240-mp4_small-1.mp4
    File Size : 162.64 MB
    Resolution : 320x240
    Duration : 00:35:13

Download VIDEO:
    Keep2Share Video: https://k2s.cc/file/40e513aa2a466

Thread Information